Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
Well, I (JoJami) just had a call from one of my girlfriends from Delaware saying that she had a gorgeous red dress all picked out for tonight but it’s so cold there that she is frustrated and has decided that she is not going to wear it.
Deborah wrote a fantastic post the other day about how to dress for Valentines and one of her tips was to wear something “soft and touchable”.
Last night we went out to dinner and my adorable mother JoBee had on this cute outfit, just perfect for a cold winter evening out!
If you are going out tonight and making it a casual evening and don’t want to break the bank on an entire new outfit, here is a great idea how to just add a few accessories.
- We don’t suggest you wear black but if you do brighten it up with a soft light colored scarf
- Try layering with some soft accessories.
- A soft sweater and soft scarf = a “come touch me” vibe
- Add a long crystal strand of beads or layer a few together
- To make eyes stand out, try some false eyelashes. (make sure to buy the most natural looking ones. You can even cut them in half and just add them to the outside edge of your eyes)
Do you have a good idea on how to dress sexy but still stay warm? Comment below!