Are you Warm? Do You have tawny skin, and red, copper or auburn hair?
Do you look good in the harvest colors of Thanksgiving?
Then your seasonal color pallet is likely Autumn. Here is an outfit that would look fab on you!
These are some great pieces to have on hand in your closet! I found this grouping at an Italian site, Isabel de Felice.
What I like about this grouping:
- Striped basic is nice and long. Will fit over hips if you are wearing low rise.
- Once again, the cardigan from Top Shop is long and will hide any middle bulges
- The fringe on the scarf is casual and keeps this outfit low key.
- The handbag being a little more tailored, pulls it all together nicely.
- Love these comfy boots by Clarks, have a low heel and toe that is not too pointy or too round so it is a good all around boot.
To find out more if you are warm toned pick up a copy of my popular ebook Color Me Fabulous!