Sure you’ve dated before, but finding love the second time around can be awkward and scary. At 40, 50 and beyond, what do you say, how do you act, and what the heck do you wear on a date so you look sexy,and not desperate? Here are 3 outfits to make to make you feel confident and look alluring in a classy, grown-up way.
What to Wear on a Dinner Date
You’re a woman. Vivé la difference. You can’t go wrong in a dress!
- Wear your dress at or above the knee and accessorize it with some flirty pieces.
- Choose a fitted but not skin- tight dress.
- A wrap or faux wrap dress will minimize your mid-section.
- When the focus is your legs, avoid excessive cleavage or visa versa. One sexy focal point is enough.
- Keep your neckline feminine by adding a drop necklace that sits at your bust.
- Wear with a shiny pair of pumps to show off your calves. A peep toe is sexy.