Fashion is always changing and that is why we love it! There is never a shortage of tips and tricks to help us look fresh and updated! Here are our 10 favorite items that we used more or wore most often:
- A wrap dress (great with boots in the winter or bare legged and peep toe heels in the summer )
- Mac Paint Pot (cream color called Painterly, put it on your lids and you make up will stay on all day!)
- Hair volumizer/mouse (VO 5 is a great one that is cheap and works!)
- a Vest (casual or fur vest) This one is a Windstopper by Gortex.
- Dark wash, straight legged jeans from Old Navy (around $29.00)
- Grow you eyelashes (JJ tested nu Lash and it worked great!)
- Boston Proper (great catalogue for inexpensive but good quality and fashionable basics, like this tank top)
- Sephora travel perfume atomizer (take your favorite sent with you , in a small bottle!)
- A stretch belt (Suzi Roher, can you believe this belt has stretch in it! ) This brand is our favorite but you can find other versions that are less expensive.
- Cashmere sweater dress (Can also wear with dark tights and boots in winter and legging and flats in spring)
The Blogging Boomer Carnival , a round-up of the best lifestyle boomer blogs for boomer women has other tips you might enjoy. This week it is hosted by The Boomer Chronicles, written by Rhea Becker.