Maxi Skirt. This is the latest trend we have seen on the casual scene and we love it!What does that word say to you?
- Yes, I have one!
- Not, me.
- Too trendy and young.
- Did that look in my teens, no way.
- Might just want to try this~
We spotted this Glam Gal literally crossing the street in downtown Sedona, AZ. She caught our eye because of her lovely outfit and long flowing hair!
It turns out that Chris Favorite is the owner of a beautiful upscale boutique called Favorite Clothing Company. She certainly has an eye for style and has put her look together like the true pro that she is.
Why this look works on Chris:
- Her beautiful long hair and bangs give her a romantic, creative look.
- Her simple, loose sweater is casual and in balance with her skirt and boots.
- She is tall and slim so she can wear stripes effortlessly.
- Large Hoop earrings are the perfect accessory. When you have long hair, teeny tiny earrings just get lost. (Earrings by Vanessa Mooney)
- Flat suede boots are both comfortable and give her outfit a creative vibe.
- You don’t want to dress this skirt up, just keep it casual – that’s the way to go!
Do you have a maxi skirt or do you want to get one? Leave us your comment below!