What do I wear when I want to look stylish but feel super comfortable too? The answer is simple. I wear a sweaterdress, tights and a pair of boots!
Here is my recipe for how to pull this look together.
- Find a simple, classic style sweaterdress
- Wear it as is, or layer it with a scarf or loose, long sweater
- Make sure to wear dark opaque tights or leggings
- Find some sharp-looking riding boots
- Add a fab bag
- If you want a smoother look, try a full slip from Spanx
Sweaterdresses are great because you can dress them up with pumps, scarves, and jewelry and wear them to casual workplaces or casual business functions.
A sleeveless sweaterdress can be sexy. This fringe knit sheath is classy, cozy and alluring. Suede is the perfect texture to pair with a knit. These elegant suede, open toe booties help elevate the look.
My best tip for wearing a knit dress is to wear shapewear underneath. It makes such a huge difference to how your dress looks. Any lumps and bumps get smoothed right out, and you’ll look ten pounds thinner!
Do you like to wear sweaterdresses?