Lost touch with your inner fashionista?
Gotten into the habit of wearing boring clothes or slipped into dowdiness for whatever reason?
Maybe you have been too darn busy with the kids or life itself?
Perhaps you have had a lifestyle change?
Or maybe your body suddenly looks and feels different, so you’re confused about what to wear.
Or could it be that you’ve just fallen into that modern-day trap of ultra casualness 24/7.
Ladies…LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE FRUMPY!
If you’re looking for some inspiration to get back on the fashion track and start building a wardrobe you love and adore, then pick up a copy of my popular eBook, Jumpstart Your Style: 10 Little Lessons to Dump the Frump After 40!
In this eBook I share 10 Little Style Lessons to get you thinking about who you are and how to dress for the rest of your life. I challenge you to take experiment, to push beyond your current comfort zone, and lay the groundwork for developing your own unique personal style.
You’ll get quick tips on how to:
- Avoid the 20% clothing trap
- End your wardrobe nightmare by organizing your dysfunctional closet
- Create a smart and easy plan that will make shopping a breeze
- Apply the golden rule of shopping to save money
- Determine the styles that complement your unique body shape
- Understand which colors can make you look old and why
- Select clothes that are in sync with your personality and authentically you
- Participate in style exercises that will help you discover your true style
- Get ideas on how to have a modern hairstyle that harmonizes with your wardrobe
- Tips for updating your glasses from granny-ish to glamorous!
What Fabulous After 40 Subscribers Are Saying About the eBook, Jumpstart Your Style…
I LOVE Jumpstart Your Style!! It’s SUCH a great book and I love your (writing AND fashion) style. It inspires women to keep eating well, to stay or get in great shape, and then get out and try fun clothes. Awesome Stuff!!!” — Ilona
Jumpstart Your Style” was very helpful to me. After being a stay at home mom with 5 kids ranging from 20-2, I sort of lost my style…whatever it was..when I had it….I think! I am looking forward to paying myself some attention!” — Paula
Finding your style can be very confusing, but think of me as your personal style coach — always by your side! I’m here to help you get inspired and get moving to update your image!
My 23 page eBook (sent to you via email) will get you focused, ready and excited about creating a unique style that will make you look Fabulous After 40!