Struggling to get into an exercise routine? It’s never too late to get into a consistent fitness routine over 40.
In this week’s Fashion Flash, an advice column written by some of the best over 40 fashion and beauty bloggers on the web, you’ll find the most useful and effective tips for starting and sticking to a regular exercise routine.
This week’s Fashion Flash is hosted by Cindy from Prime Beauty. Don’t miss some of the other hot topics in this week’s line up:
- Your fear of running ends here! Pull your running shoes out of the back of your closet. A simple video shows you step-by-step instructions for making running part of your daily routine.
- Short on time? No more excuses. All you need is 5 minutes for a beginner’s exercise routine.
- Find out which makeup staples are must-haves.
- Fashion design students at Cornell University are using innovative methods for creating designs for plus-size women.
- Banish high-calorie cocktails from your next get together. Instead serve up a delicious low-calorie Blueberry-Lime margarita. Your guests will thank you!
Stop by Prime Beauty to get the scoop on all the latest buzz in beauty, fashion, and health for women over 40.