Life is stressful, especially at holiday time. One of the most wonderful gifts you can give is the gift of calm and relaxation. Here are a few last minute ideas for Zen presents that will calm the mind and soothe the soul.
1. Escapes – Music For Relaxing CD – A full hour of tranquil relaxing music, ideal for creative inspiration, healing, yoga, or just winding down.
2. Double Hammock With Stand – There’s nothing more relaxing than a hammock. Pour yourself a glass of lemonade, grab a book, and kick back on this hammock for an afternoon of complete relaxation.
3. Cashmere/Wool Blend Blanket – Forget the chores for a day and wrap yourself in this cashmere blend blanket while you hang by a roaring fire.
4. Spa Relaxation Bath Package – Give the perfect gift with this spa package. Includes everything needed for hours of pampering, such as bath salts, bath bombs, lip balm, candles, soap, washcloth, headband, and relaxing tea.
5. Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager – Deep massager helps to relieve tired muscles and improve blood flow. Applies warm gentle heat to muscles for the deepest relaxation experience.
6. Aromatherapy Candle – Luxurious and relaxing, this exquisite West Indian bay and myrrh essential oil blended candle will instill a sense of peace and tranquillity when you need it the most. Burns for 40 hours.
7. Asymmetrical Zip Ease Jacket – Whether you’ve had a long day at work or are planning a weekend at home, this jacket makes relaxing around the house an easy task. Perfect for layering over a tank or a tee.
8. Slippers – Cute and functional, these adorable Kate Spade slippers feature an asymmetrical bow, an open back, and “Eat Cake For Breakfast” embroidery.