Glorious summer. We look forward to it every year, but the only problem is it can wreak havoc on our hair. If you are looking for tips on how to keep your hair looking gorgeous all summer long and how to protect it from the hot sun, then check out this week’s Fashion Flash.
Fashion Flash is a collection of the best posts for women over 40 by the top over 40 fashion and beauty bloggers on the Web. This week the Fashion Flash is being hosted by Jackie from Aging Backwards. Visit her site to learn about how to protect your hair.
Other stories at the Fashion Flash this week: The Omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon are great for your hair! Check out this delicious recipe for broiled salmon.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon are great for your hair! Check out this delicious recipe for broiled salmon.
- Looking for an easy way to incorporate sunscreen into your beauty routine? Mineral makeups are the newest and hottest sunscreen alternatives since they contain healthy amounts of zinc oxides or titanium oxides which are the same ingredients used in many traditional sunscreens.
- Are think braids just for little girls? Think again! See how braids can work for you by giving you an updated and sexy look.
- Beat the dreaded summer frizz. Learn how to create soft, frizz-free curls without the use of a curling iron.
- Cool, comfortable clothing is a must whether you’ll be indoors or out. Get tips on the best styles and fabrics to choose from the dog days of summer.
Stop by Aging Backwards for an update on all the hot trends in beauty, fashion, and health for women over 40.