Looking for holiday gifts that are unique and special and don’t cost nore than $50? Here are some darling gifts that you can order online. This is the second of several gift guides I will be posting over the next few weeks. Be sure check out the gift guide I did on The Best Holiday Gift Sets and also make sure to visit my Fabulous After 40 Holiday Shop!
Could there be something here that you’d also like to find in your stocking and need to drop Santa a hint about? (Ho Ho Ho) Enjoy!
1. Three-Pack Metallic Pouch Set ($36) – From cosmetics to pens and pencils, this set of pouches holds all the essentials.
2. Calf Hair Clamp Bracelet ($34.50) – When jewelry is your bestie’s thing, this bracelet will do the trick, and it looks fabulous when stacked with other gold bangles.
3. Jewelry Roll ($39.50) – If you have a frequent traveler on your gift list, a jewelry roll couldn’t be a better gift. It has functional compartments to hold everything from rings to necklaces to bracelets.
4. Michael Kors Mini Fragrance Collection ($49) – Spray a little sexy with this chic set of mini fragrances. Contains to of each variety.
5. Betsey Johnson Pendant Necklace ($48) – A multi-colored stone pendant is the focal point of this necklace which is sure to be a memorable gift.
6. Salt and Pepper Shaker Set ($30) – Surprise the foodie in your life with chic salt and pepper shakers that are guaranteed to be conversation starters at any dinner party.
7. Mini Piñata Tassel Drop Earrings ($32) – A festive addition to any holiday outfit, these tassel earrings make a bold statement too.
8. Ring Holder ($30) – For the gal with all the rings. Give her a gift that will keep her from losing and misplacing her precious rings.
9. Red Eye Kit ($20) – No more blood shot eyes when the plane touches down. Give the gift of beauty sleep for those tough overnight flights.
10. Deco Dot Tea Kettle ($50) – A cute tea kettle that you’ll want to leave on the stove top even when you’re not using it to boil water for your favorite tea.
11. Gin and Tonic Print ($30) – A whimsical print for the fun-loving friend on your list who you can’t live without.
12. Kate Spade 2017 Agenda/Planner ($36) – Keep your friends on time and on task with this chic planner.
SHOP MORE FABULOUS GIFTS UNDER $50:
1. Tassel Scarf ($48.75) – When you’ve run out of ideas, you can never go wrong with a scarf. This one features a fun tassel trim and a soft wool blend for ultra warmth and comfort.
2. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Mon Paris’ Eau de Parfum Travel Spray ($29) – A light, fresh floral scent that was inspired by the City of Light is perfect for a purse or gym bag.
3. Capri Blue “Gilded Muse Collection” Candle ($39) – Allow this fragrant candle in a sparkling metallic jar to add a touch of holiday magic to a special someone’s home.
4. 2017 Planner ($28) – Help your friends start off the new year on the right track with a pretty planner to keep them organized and on time.
5. Pinch Provisions Fitness Kit ($22) – A perfect addition to any gal’s gym bag. This mini emergency kit has a collection of anything you’ll every need (and those often forgotten items) at the gym including deodorant, a hair band, ear buds, and even an extra pair of socks.
6. Marble and Wood Serving Board ($38) – The hostess who always seems to have everything she needs for entertaining will love receiving this pretty serving board. Go over and above and throw in a few blocks of cheese!
7. S’well Water Bottle ($25-$45 depending on size) – Friends don’t let friends dehydrate. The S’well keep cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours. Who wouldn’t love a gift like that?
8. Faux Leather Clutch ($49) – A sleek, polished clutch is the must-have accessory for a night on the town.
9. Tech Gloves ($30) – Fingers will stay warm inside these gloves while texting or using any other touch-screen device. I love the unique asymmetrical zipper detail and the leather patches for easy gripping.
10. Brew: Better Coffee at Home Cookbook ($35) – For the friend who wants to brew her own coffee at home that has the same taste as her favorite coffee shop blend but is having troubling mastering it.
11. M.A.C. Nutcracker Suite Makeup Kit ($49.50) – A mini kit which includes full-size lipstick and lipgloss and a travel size Skinfinish. It’s great for mid-day touch ups or in between work and cocktail hour.
SHOP UNDER $50 GIFTS: