Is your closet running out of room for shoes? There’s a good reason for that! Because many of us LOVE to buy them, if we don’t get rid of the old ones, they can start piling up pretty fast!
When you think about it , if you just buy 4 or 5 pairs of new shoes every year, in 10 years you could have over 50 pairs of shoes!!!
That make easier to understand Imelda Marcos and her shoe fettish. If we that kind of money we might all have 200 pairs too!)
So, if you can relate to this, then heres some homework for all you shoe loving gals………
Get into that closet and toss out the old, out of date ones that you are not wearing anymore! And don’t forget to get rid of the ones that are hiding out in those dusty boxes on top of your closet!
Philadelphia shoe diva, Sherri Guggenheim of ViViG shoes, in Glenn Mills, PA. has these great tips on what to look for to update your shoe wardrobe this spring!
- It is all about the wedge! They are comfortable and give those of us who would like a few more inches, some height!
Cork, raffia bottom with patent leather is all the rage! You can wear them day into night with long shorts, a skirt or with skinny jeans
- If you need an “upscale” casual flip flop, metallic is very popular and neutral!
Fabulous flats in spring colors.. Purple, berry pink,turquoise, pale pink , coral, baby blue suede can carry you into fall.
This little wedge sandal flip flop is stepped up with a love knot.(by Dianne Von Furstenburg)
- The Nude Shoe is a must have because there is so much color and pattern out there for spring,
- Snakeskin is very current. It can also be be worn as a neutral.
- If you don’t want to wear color all over or want to really jazz up an outfit, try popping it with a color!
- This bright blue shoes below is suede and it can be worn from Spring into Summer and transition into fall nicely too!
Do you love shoes? Send me a photo of your favorite pair this spring and I’ll post it. [email protected]