One of the most common questions I get is how to balance classic looks with the latest trends without looking old and frumpy or too young?
Here’s how you do it:
- Start with a classic shirt – keep it tucked out if you have a jelly belly.
- Depending on your body type pair it with jeans that look good on your body type (try white or a color)
- Update your sunglasses so that they are nice and big!
- Use a pop of color in a soft, casual bag
- Cute flats like these are much better than a pair of tennis shoes!
This look is from Tory Burch, but you could easily re-create it with pieces from other stores like J.Crew or T.J. Max.