Safari style clothing is far from new but this spring, it’s back in a fresh and modern way. How do you wear it? Try:
- Monochromatic Safari – all one color or slightly varying shades of one color make a strong and slimming statement.
- Safari Inspired Clothing with some shine– Safari has never been so glamorous.
- Suede Safari – This is a new twist to have suede in Spring
- Classic neutrals mixed (taupe, tan, brown, olive, black)
- Neutral Safari pieces mixed with bold brights like yellow and orange even blue – this makes it fashion forward
- wide belts
- If a safari dress you like is too short, wear it with black leggings.
- A natural wedge or flatform in rope or cork is a natural fit for Safari Style
- Strappy sandals with chunky high heels work with the safari vibe
- Gladiator sandals ( tall are newest) in brown, tan or gold are perfect too.
- Statement necklaces that look tribal – big stones, rough metallic finish
- Dangly earrings with rough, imperfect colored beads and hammered metals
- Chunky and ethnic style metal cuffs and rope bracelets
- Nothing formal. Soft and slouchy is good or a casual, sporty tote
- A cross shoulder strap bag like a messenger bag also works
- Leather or canvas looks right with this jungle adventurer style
Dresses like these above are just one type of safari clothes for women. There are many more wardrobe pieces you can combine to create this look.
Do you like Safari dresses? Have you ever owned one? I have owned about 6 in my life always a favorite!