This summer Safari style clothing is as popular as ever – How do you wear it? Try:
- Monchromatic safari looks- here all green
- Shiny safari pieces- Safari Glam
- Suede safari
- Classic neutrals mixed together (taupe, tan, brown, olive, black)
- Neutral safari pieces mixed with bold brights like yellow and orange even blue
- wide belts
- If a safari dress you like is too short, wear it with black leggings.
- A natural wedge or flatform in rope or cork is a natural fit for Safari Style
- Strappy sandals with chunky high heels work with the safari vibe
- Gladiator sandals ( tall are newest) in brown, tan or gold are perfect too.
- Statement necklaces that look tribal – big stones, rough metallic finish
- Dangly earrings with rough, imperfect colored beads and hammered metals
- Chunky and ethnic style metal cuffs and rope bracelets
- Nothing formal. Soft and slouchy is good or a casual, sporty tote
- A cross shoulder strap bag like a messenger bag also works
- Leather or canvas looks right with this jungle adventurer style
Dresses like these above are just one type of safari clothes for women. There are many more wardrobe pieces you can combine to create this look.