Safari style clothing is far from new but this spring, it’s back in a fresh and modern way. How will you wear it?
To make sure you don’t end up looking like an adventurous boomer going on your first African safari, look for new ways to wear Safari such as:
- Monochromatic Safari – all one color or slightly varying shades of one color make a strong and slimming statement.
- Safari Inspired Clothing with some shine– Safari has never been so glamorous.
- Suede Safari – This is a new twist to have suede in Spring
- Classic neutrals mixed (taupe, tan, brown, olive, black)
- Neutral Safari pieces mixed with bold brights like yellow and orange even blue – this makes it fashion forward
- wide belts
- Safari dresses in interesting styles with unusual details
Above: This is a casual, fresh way to interpret this trend. Navy mixed with khaki skinny cargo pants. Add strappy wedge gladiators and a fab bag.
Below: Choose one good piece as your safari focal point. I love this crisp white shirt that has been teamed up with skinny camel colored jeans. Colorful tribal jewelry and accessories, including a bold statement necklace, hammered and cobalt sports watch have been added to give this a more sporty/glam feel.
Chic gladiator sandals elevate this outfit from a rustic Indiana Jones look to sexy high fashion style. A gorgeous leather tote polishes off the and gives it a modern edge.
Find out more about Safari style and the latest ways to wear it here.