For all their cool and hip elegance, designers Carolina Irving and Lisa Fine’s new line of clothes, Irving and Fine, are just the type of clothes we pine for.
As seen in Town and Country & Vogue, textile designers Carolina Irving and Lisa Fine bring their taste for travel and textiles into your closet!
We have forever been chatting about the importance of collecting timeless pieces to add to your wardrobe and we were so excited when we came across this gorgeous line of colorful tops and jackets. These are pieces that are going to get you the “Wow” factor. When you step out the door, be prepared to get complements.
Here are some tips for choosing a classic item:
1) Choose a color that will look best on you. An animal print like this one will look best on those who have warm tones in their skin and hair.
2) Keep what you wear underneath simple. The wonderful thing about wearing a print is that it will take center stage and you can easily put all black or white underneath, so you don’t have to buy anything new to go with it.
3) Make sure to keep your shoe simple. Black or nude will work best. Don’t be tempted to put a colorful one with it, you will spoil the outfit and it will look clownish.
We think any of these pieces are special and would spice up a wardrobe since they are so versatile and can go from casual to dressy with just a change of accessories. They are also perfect travel pieces, so you can pack less since you can create several outfits with just a few pieces.
Never a victim of fashion, Irving & Fine tunics, blouses and coats are timeless and have become a must for even the trendiest. They are worldly and exotic without being ethnic, a perfect combination of quality and incredibly well priced with the 50% off sale going on now.
Known for flattering colors, original embroidery and embellishments and shapes that flatter, these unique pieces are ones that will certainly be worth the splurge!
You should check out these looks, that are 50% off for a limited time:
- Kutch Coat (great with jeans or over a little black dress)
- Seville tunic (can be worn in summer and into fall)
- Silk Caftan (colorful and festive)
This Seville tunic in silk are flattering and can be dressed up or down:
Cotton Tunics can be worn into fall:
Lucknow Tunic: on the left is playful and versital.
Irving & Fine caftans, tunics, peasant blouses and coats have been featured in Vogue, Town & Country, Departures and Elle, among others.