Looking back here are my favorite fashion items from last year.
- A wrap dress (great with boots in the winter or bare-legged and peep toe heels in the summer )
- Mac Paint Pot (cream color called Painterly, put it on your lids and you make up will stay on all day!)
- Hair volumizer/mouse (VO 5 is a great one that is cheap and works!)
- Dark wash, straight legged jeans from Old Navy (around $29.00)
- Grow you eyelashes (Nu Lash and it worked great!)
- Boston Proper (great catalogue for inexpensive but good quality and fashionable basics, like this tank top)
- Sephora travel perfume atomizer (take your favorite sent with you , in a small bottle!)
- A stretch belt (Suzi Roher - can you believe this belt has stretch in it! ) This brand is my favorite but you can find other versions that are less expensive.
- Cashmere sweater dress (Can also wear with dark tights and boots in winter and legging and flats in spring)
The Blogging Boomers Carnival, a round-up of the best lifestyle boomer blogs for boomer women, has other style tips you might enjoy. This week it is hosted by The Boomer Chronicles.