If you are not used to styling your hair one of the tools that have been popular for a while is a hair straightener.
Here are some tips on how to use one so that your hair will not get damaged and prepare your hair for the flat iron.
- make sure your hair is clean and conditioned first
- while hair is still wet, use a thermal spray our heat treatment to prime your hair
- first fluff your hair with a hair dryer using just your fingers (no brush) to get most of the moisture out
- then use a round brush to get your hair as straight as possible
- make sure to use a hair straightener coated with ceramic so that it won’t damage hair
Congratulations to Melissa McMaster for your styling tip. You have won a Chi Flat Iron.