It’s fuzzy, warm, and it feels so rocker glam. I’m talking about fall’s coolest accessory – the faux fur vest.
Jeans/Leggings + a top may be your everyday uniform, but let’s face it; that can get a little boring. If you’ve been looking for a way to dress up a casual outfit and feel fab, a faux fur vest is a perfect accessory.
It’s not new, but perhaps you’ve been slow to try it? Now is the time to test out one of these cute vests. Slip on a faux fur vest and see how it can turn a simple, silky top and an ordinary pair of blue jeans or leggings into a fun, hip look that works at any age.
Prefer a dressier look? The luxe vests can take boring out of a traditional outfit. Add a dash of bohemian glamour by pairing a faux fur vest with a cashmere sweater, tailored pants, and sexy pumps.
Other ways to wear a faux fur vest. Wear with:
- a midi skirt and floppy hat for a boho look
- monochromatic pieces for an elegant look
- belted over top of a knit dress for a modern look
- a pencil skirt and a turtleneck for an office look
- leather pants for an edgy rock and roll look
- a long chunky sweater and leggings for a casual, weekend look
- a peasant blouse or lace top and jeans for a natural, romantic look
A faux fur vest also looks great over a shirtdress worn with leggings and high flat boots.
One more thing…..
Just to prove you can wear one at any age, here’s reader JoBee who is in her 70’s, rocking a turtleneck sweater paired with a chic faux fur vest.
JoBee, you look fab! Thanks for being such an inspiration. Here are some vests that are in stores now.
Shop faux fur vests: