It’s fuzzy, warm, and it feels so rocker glam. I’m talking one of fall’s coolest accessories – the faux fur vest.
Jeans/Leggings + a top may be your everyday uniform, but let’s face it; that can get a little boring. If you’ve been looking for a way to dress up a casual outfit and feel fab, a faux fur vest is a perfect accessory.
It’s not new, but perhaps you’ve been slow to try it? Now is the time to test out one of these cute vests. Slip on a faux fur vest and see how it can turn a simple, silky top and an ordinary pair of blue jeans or leggings into a fun, hip look that works at any age.
Prefer a dressier look? The luxe vests can take boring out of a traditional outfit. Add a dash of bohemian glamor by pairing a faux fur vest with a cashmere sweater, tailored pants, and sexy pumps.
Other ways to wear a faux fur vest. Wear with:
- a midi skirt and floppy hat for a boho look
- monochromatic pieces for an elegant look
- belted overtop of a knit dress for a modern look
- a pencil skirt and a turtleneck for an office look
- leather pants for an edgy rock and roll look
- a long chunky sweater and leggings for a casual, weekend look
- a peasant blouse or lace top and jeans for a natural, romantic look
A faux fur vest also looks great over a pretty blouse worn with leggings is elegant but cool.
Shearling vests are also popular. They have a slightly more rustic feel to them. Throw them on with your jeans and some cute statement sneakers and you are all set!
One more thing…..
Just to prove you can wear one at any age, here’s reader JoBee who is in her 70’s, rocking a turtleneck sweater paired with a chic faux fur vest.
JoBee, you look fab! Thanks for being such an inspiration. Here are some more faux furs vests worn by 40+ bloggers.