It’s fuzzy, it’s warm and it feels so rocker glam. I’m talking about fall’s coolest accessory – the faux fur vest.
If you’ve been eying this trend, but have been slow to try it, now is the time to test it out. Slip on a this gray faux fur vest and see how it can turn a simple, silky blouse and an ordinary pair of blue jeans into a fun, hip look that works at any age.
Prefer a dressier look? The luxe vests can take boring out of a traditional outfit. Add a dash of bohemian glamour by pairing a faux fur vest with a cashmere sweater, tailored pants and sexy pumps.
Other ways to wear a faux fur vest. Wear with:
- a midi skirt and floppy hat for a boho look
- monochromatic pieces for an elegant look
- belted over top of a knit dress for a modern look
- a pencil skirt and turtleneck for an office look
- leather pants for an edgy rock and roll look
- a long chunky sweater and leggings for a casual, weekend look
- a peasant blouse or lace top and jeans for a natural, romantic look
Here’s a few fabulous faux fur vests to get you started.
See which one you like and tell me why.I’d love to know, or maybe you don’t care for them at all?
One more thing…..
Just to prove you can wear one at any age, here’s reader JoBee who is in her 70’s, rocking a turtleneck sweater paired with a chic faux fur vest.
JoBee, you look fab! Thanks for being such an inspiration.