Sponsored Post written on behalf of Bare Necessities
Every morning most of us put on our bra without much thought. But have you really looked in the mirror lately? Are things going south? If so, it’s time to update your bra!
Here are 7 tips to make sure you are wearing the right bra:
- Put on a top or dress that is form fitting and take a photo of yourself. Check to see if you look “saggy” in the photo.
- How long has it been since you have bought a new bra? Your bra should not be stretched out or ride up your back. It’s good to buy new bras every year and get measured twice a year since our body does change. If you have gained or lost weight this is essential and often overlooked.
- Check your straps. Are they pulled up and able to keep you lifted? This is where many bras start to wear out first. Also if you are busty, consider a bra with a thicker strap. This will help hold “the girls” up for a perky look.
- Are you wearing the right size bra? You should not be spilling out of your cups or lost in them.
- After putting on your bra, look down. Does the fabric in the middle of your cups gap or sag? Ideally, the fabric should lay flat on your skin between the cups.
- Are you busty? The key to looking slim in clothing starts with a good foundation. Balance is key. There are some wonderful styles that can help minimize your bust making you look slimmer and youthful.
- Do you have the right bra for the outfit? Having a selection of bras is important. You will want one to wear, one to wash and different styles to go with different styles of outfits. If you are budget conscience you can buy a convertible bra. These can be converted every which way. These are perfect for travel too, so you can pack less and will always be prepared.
Here are 5 types of bras and they types of clothing they work best with.
|Smoothing Bra When you are wearing a t-shirt or anything that is form fitting you will want your bra to simply disappear. This is probably the most important type of bra to own!|
The strapless bra is not just for strapless. We find ourselves pulling out our strapless bra when we have a top that has unusual straps or a halter.
Gotta keep things supported when you exercise. For the smaller chested gal we enjoy finding a bra that does not flatten us out. Here is one that has no wires but still supports and shapes!
Sometimes you just want to have something pretty on underneath.
|T strap bra
These are great if you have a razor back style t-shirt or top and need the support. Bras at BareNecessities.com. BareNecessities.com carries band sizes that range from 28-56 and cups AA-N. They have over 150 brands, from Bali, Barely There and Maidenform to Wacoal, La Perla, Marlies Dekkers and Simone Perele. BareNecessities.com just launched a site dedicated exclusively to the curvy girls! www.bareplus.com. They offer band sizes 40-56 and cup sizes A-N. Bare Plus carries over 1,000 sexy styles.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.