If you’ve got a little arm jiggle going on that you’re not too happy about, then you know how hard it can be to find tops with sleeves. For quite a few years they’ve been few and far between because brands have been busy promoting sleeveless. ( Don’t ask me why)
Thankfully we’re starting to see a shift. Check out these cute tops with sleeves I just discovered that will take you from summer to fall. And the best news, they’re on sale!
1. Bell Sleeves: Thank goodness for wide, flowy sleeves like this which are one of the major reasons we are seeing a return to sleeves. This pretty blue floral blouse would look nice now with white pants or in autumn with black.
2. Scalloped Edge Sweater : a soft, curved edge like this is super feminine and the 3/4 length sleeves make this top look more youthful than full length sleeves.
3. Steady Stripes: The nice thing about stripes is that you can wear them year round. This top is a perfect year-round wardrobe staple.
4. Romantic Ruffle: This fleece top with the romantic ruffle is cozy for a cool summer night or ideal for autumn.
5. Tie Neck Blouse: Great summer top when you want to look sophisticated and chic.
6. Roll Tab Sleeve Blouse: The perfect long sleeve blouse that you can roll up to expose more or less arm.
7. Graphic Print: Another statement sleeve top, this time in a bold graphic print.
8. Asymmetrical Jersey Tunic: The ideal year round top for skinny jeans for leggings.
Do you have a favorite?
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.