Ann Taylor has fabulous Boxing Day sale on right now with everything
Take a look at these great finds and more!
1. Puff Sleeve Cable Knit Sweater – This pretty cable knit sweater works for the holiday season and beyond. Pair it with black trousers and heels for the holidays and jeans and ankle booties when the new year rolls around.
2. Button Wrap Pencil Skirt – Keep your work wardrobe in check with this polished plaid skirt. Looks great with a black turtleneck or a ruffle neck blouse.
3. Belted Blazer – This feminine blazer is such a refreshing change from a traditional menswear-inspired blazer. A tie belt and long button open sleeves makes this the perfect choice for work or casual outings.
4. Tie-Waist Puff Shoulder Top – This pretty top has all the details and is perfect for a holiday gathering at home. A tie-waist cinches and flatters your waist for a sexy silhouette.
5. Boyfriend Cardigan – Whether you are stepping out to run errands or are lounging at home for the day, this cozy long cardigan has you covered.
6. Hooded Coat – Wrap yourself in warmth in this hooded coat with front pockets. This coat offers plenty of coverage without being bulky or heavy. Perfect for strolling the city to see the Christmas lights or for everyday wear.
7. Wide Leg Pants – These endlessly versatile pants can take you from day to night with a simple change of top, shoes, and jewelry. Pair them with a festive red blouse for a holiday gathering or with a sweater for a holiday lunch with friends.
8. Button Front Sweater Dress – I love sweater dresses this time of year, but it’s often hard to find one that isn’t bulky and heavy. This lovely dress is a lightweight blend that offers the comfort of a sweater without all the heaviness. It’s available in 3 colors, but I love this teal shade for winter.
9. Floral Wrap Top – Wrap tops are one of the best sellers here on the blog. This one has a cinched waist that creates even more definition, and this floral print is appropriate year round.
10. Mixed Media Turtleneck Sweater – A ribbed turtleneck sweater layered over a woven shell creates a striking contrast. Side slits complete this unique sweater.
11. Paisley Print Button Down Shirt – A classic crisp white button down with a twist. All over paisley print makes this top a refreshing change from the iconic white button down and adds a bit of zing to your outfit.
12. Velvet Blazer – A seasonal must-have, this plush velvet blazer is ready for whatever’s on your agenda, whether it’s a holiday party, a day at the office, or a cocktail with a friend.