This week, I’m taking a break from Fab Finds under $100 to bring you 8 Great Beauty Buys under $50. Get your glow on with these fab new products that everyone is buzzing about.
1. Emerald Deep Moisture Glow Oil from Herbivore Botanicals – If your skin is prone to flare ups and redness, this oil will not only calm your skin (thanks to hemp oil) but also give you a gorgeous glow.
2. Better Than Sex Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – Your quest to find the perfect eyeliner for the perfect cat eye ends now. This cutting-edge liquid eyeliner creates a sharp, fluid, smudge-proof line in a single stroke.
3. Smashbox 15-Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation – If you are frustrated with your current foundation wearing off after just a few hours, this long-wearing foundation is the solution to your problem. This high-performing liquid foundation is proven to last for 24 hours.
4. Eye Gel Mask – Perk up tired eyes with these 10-minute eye gel masks that are targeted to revive the eye area.
5. Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder – This super luxurious shimmery spray will revitalize and condition dull, dry skin while helping to tame flyaway hair, reduce frizz and enhance gloss and shine. It’s lightly scented with the sensuous, sun-drenched blend of bergamot, warm amber, tiare flower and vanilla combined with delicious creamy coconut fragrance.
6. Travel Complexion Brush – When space is limited and you want to pack as much as you can, you need a retractable brush. This synthetic-bristle has a soft, densely packed head that provides even, flawless coverage.
7. MAC Lipglass – Hurry and grab this limited-edition lipglass that is designed to be worn on its own over a lip pencil or over lipstick. It’s the perfect product for creating shine that lasts.
8. NARS Face Palette – Put your best face forward with this limited-edition, must-have face palette featuring four eyeshadows, one blush and one highlighter, too.
Shop these fab beauty finds here:
ALSO DON’T MISS
The Sephora Insider Spring Bonus Event!
Sephora Beauty Insider members can enjoy the best deals of the season starting today, Friday April 26th.
Get 10–20% off your favorite products for summer
Not a Sephora Beauty Insider Member? Sign up for free today and get 10–20% off purchases! After you sign up and spend a minimum of $350 on Sephora products, your Beauty Insider membership will be elevated to the VIB level. If you reach a $1,000 spend amount, you will automatically be bumped into the Rouge membership pool ( where you get free custom makeovers, access to invite-only events, and the best year-round Sephora deals live).
OTHER HOT SALES ON THE WEB THIS WEEKEND:
Ann Taylor – Take $50 off every $100 you spend on full-price styles. Prices reduced at checkout. Ends 4/27.
Banana Republic – 40% off dresses and polos. 30% off shorts and tees. 50% off sale styles. Prices as marked.
Bloomingdale’s – Take $25 off every $100 you spend on regular-priced items labeled PRIVATE.
Chico’s – Take 40% off sale styles. Prices as marked.
Gap – 50% off all t-shirts.
J.Crew Factory – 60% off clearance styles and 60% off sunny-day pics. Prices as marked.
J.Crew – 50% off sale styles with code SOGOOD.
JCPenney – Extra 20% off your purchase with code FORYOU8. Ends 4/28.
LOFT – Take 50% hundreds of styles. The prettiest tops and sweaters are $20. Some exclusions apply. Ends 4/28.
Macy’s – Take an extra 20% off your purchase with code SHOP.
Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase with code FRIENDS30. Ends 4/29.
White House Black Market – 30% sale styles. Prices as marked.
Have fun shopping!
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.