This week’s Fashion Flash is being hosted by fellow blogger Jodell from Plus Size Fashion Blog.
Fashion Flash is a weekly round-up of the best fashion and beauty posts from 40+ bloggers, including Fabulous After 40.
This week’s top stories are about Fitness:
- An exercise confession from a Fashion Flash blogger.
- Getting fit can be the key to unlocking your potential. If you are feeling invisible or unattractive, fitness may be the motivator you need to change your outlook. Studies show when we improve our physical appearance, we improve our mental state as well.
Part of improving your mental state is by wearing a cute exercise outfit. This can be really motivating. What do you wear when you’re going to workout, and you know the girls are going to want to go for coffee and a good gab session after. Here are two cute outfits that combine fitness and fashion without having to get changed.
A melange top with black leggings gets a stylish street style update by adding some suede perforated statement sneakers and a cozy sweater. A sleek over the shoulder bag instantly elevates this to coffee shop athleisure wear.
It’s all about the accessories when it comes to taking a workout look at the fitness club to your friends local coffee hangout. A great tote like this always looks classy and simply switching your lace-up for slip-on sneakers, and you’re good to go!
Besides Fitness and Fitness Clothes, check out these posts Also for your reading this week on Fashion Flash!
- Shop your kitchen for fabulous health and beauty finds.
- Whether it’s makeup, accessories, or clothes, spring is the time to ditch the drab and replace it with bright, vibrant colors.
- Classy ways to wear spring’s black and white trends.Surprising reactions to celebrities and their extreme plastic surgery treatments.
Be sure to visit Jodell at Plus Size Fashion Blog to find these stories and read more about the latest trends in beauty, fashion, and health for women over 40, 50, 60, and beyond.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.