As much as this lockdown is annoying, I’m grateful for this bit of downtime. It feels so good to slip into some cozy summer loungewear and watch a movie with the family, or just relax and read a book. Are you finding the same?
If you’re enjoying this snuggle-up time and want something soft and comfy to wear, this colorful summer loungewear is perfect for relaxing at home.
1. Tie-Dye Lounge Pants – Tie-dye is still trending in a big way, and these comfy lounge pants are a great way to wear this fun trend.
2. Short-Sleeve Terry Hoodie – Whether it’s the beginning of the day or the end of it when you slip into this terry hoodie, you’ll be surrounded by a softness that you’ll never want to end. Also available in pink.
3. Terry Lounge Pants – These cropped lounge pants have a laid-back vibe that makes them perfect for home or even a beach cover-up.
4. Wrap Cardigan – When you need an extra layer this summer, this long fuzzy cardigan will keep you cozy and stylish.
5. Lounge Hoodie – A super soft hoodie with white tie-dye starts is perfect for days spent lounging around the house. Make it an entire outfit. It’s actually a summer loungewear set with matching pants.
6. Bird Print Lounge Pants – You’ll be flying on to the sofa to relax and recharge when you’re wearing these soft pants printed with birds in flight.
7. Sleep Tank – Sleeping in on Sundays (or any day for that matter!) is easy in this sun-splashed tank made of a soft slub jersey cotton.
8. Camo Lounge Leggings – These soft-knit pajama pants are cut like leggings for second-skin comfort.