As much as this lockdown is annoying, I’m grateful for this bit of downtime. It feels so good to slip into some cozy summer loungewear and watch a movie with the family, or just relax and read a book. Are you finding the same?
If you’re enjoying this snuggle-up time and want something soft and comfy to wear, this colorful summer loungewear is perfect for relaxing at home.
1. Tie-Dye Lounge Pants – Tie-dye is still trending in a big way, and these comfy lounge pants are a great way to wear this fun trend.
2. Short-Sleeve Terry Hoodie – Whether it’s the beginning of the day or the end of it when you slip into this terry hoodie, you’ll be surrounded by a softness that you’ll never want to end. Also available in pink.
3. Terry Lounge Pants – These cropped lounge pants have a laid-back vibe that makes them perfect for home or even a beach cover-up.
4. Wrap Cardigan – When you need an extra layer this summer, this long fuzzy cardigan will keep you cozy and stylish.
5. Lounge Hoodie – A super soft hoodie with white tie-dye starts is perfect for days spent lounging around the house. Make it an entire outfit. It’s actually a summer loungewear set with matching pants.
6. Bird Print Lounge Pants – You’ll be flying on to the sofa to relax and recharge when you’re wearing these soft pants printed with birds in flight.
7. Sleep Tank – Sleeping in on Sundays (or any day for that matter!) is easy in this sun-splashed tank made of a soft slub jersey cotton.
8. Camo Lounge Leggings – These soft-knit pajama pants are cut like leggings for second-skin comfort.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.