Lounging is the next best thing to eating on Thanksgiving weekend, especially you’ve overdone it on the turkey, stuffing and gravy!
Whether you plan on spending the upcoming holiday binge-watching Netflix, reading a good book, or just chillin, here is some cozy loungewear to help you feel relaxed and comfy.
This cute loungewear set is from a new brand I just discovered called Yummie, and I’m impressed! I’m wearing their cotton slub jersey wide legs pant + top, and boy are they comfy!
The material is super soft and lightweight, and there’s a really nice flow to both the top and pants– they don’t cling. After wearing skinny leggings as loungewear for so long, it felt really kind of fun to be swishing around in these relaxed wide-legs.
And, isn’t this indigo color gorgeous? I like a matching set in a rich color if I’m wearing something really casual like this because it makes the outfit look more upscale.
I wore this loungewear all last Sunday- didn’t want to change. It’s great for hanging around the house, and it doesn’t make you feel frumpy at all. (I don’t want to feel sloppy or boring in loungewear)
I would say definitely check out Yummie. My outfit also comes in black, if you prefer. I’m wearing a size small and it fits true to size. Best of all it’s 30% OFF now until Nov 30th with code YUMMIECYBERWEEK
Other cozy loungewear finds for Thanksgiving….
Cozy Ladies Loungewear
1. Open High/Low Cardigan – Imagine a lazy day in front of a roaring fire with this beautiful drape front, wrap cardigan that can be worn day and night. This Barefoot Dreams open front cardigan offers the ultimate warmth and softness and cozy style which lends to its travel-worthy status.
2. Lounge Pants – It won’t take long for you to find that these lounge pants are easy to slip into and stay into all day long. They are sumptuously soft, smooth, and comfortable. Can be worn for relaxing, for for sleeping, for running errands, or everyday use.
3. Criss Cross Plush Slippers – This indoor/outdoor suede slipper is water-resistant and cute enough to wear both around the house and out of the house. Slip them on to run a quick errand or sink your feet into them and curl up with a good book.
4. Waffle Knit Top – Perfect for wearing casual with jeans or joggers all season long, this waffle knit top is made of a cozy knit and features button detail at the cuffs. Available in 4 colors.
5. Fleece Hoodie – Stay warm and cozy from head to cuff in this lounge zip hoodie cut from silky, cuddly double-face fleece. Available in 3 colors, but this subtle gray leopard print is darling.
6. Lounge Cardigan – You’ll want to take this casually chic, versatile fuzzy cardigan wherever you go. Designed with convenient pockets for extra warmth, this super cozy cardi is ideal for traveling by air, land, sea, or just relaxing at home.
7. “Wine” Down Jersey Sweatshirt – Cuddle up with this incredibly soft knit top with a fun screen print.. This ultra soft jersey knit top is just the thing for cozying up with a cup of hot cocoa on a chilly night.
8. Velour Mock Neck Top – A drapey, easy-fitting top velour top that’s touchably soft and silky will make it nearly impossible to resist all temptation to relax.
9. Fleece Joggers – They may be called joggers, but trust me, you won’t want to jog anywhere in these fuzzy, soft lounge pants.
10. Tie-Front Pullover Sweatshirt – This super cozy and stylish pullover sweatshirt will be your go-to for looking stylish and staying warm. The soft ribbed jersey fabric and cool twisted front detail will make this your go-to style.
Which do you think is the comfiest, cutest loungewear? Number three is my favorite!