As hot summer nights turn to cool fall evenings, cute and cozy sleepwear may be on your mind. Check out this selection of women’s pajamas and sleepwear that is snuggly and pretty for fall.
1. Stretchy and super soft, this comfy short-sleeved top and pants jammies set is great for lounging and, of course, sleeping. Leopard print gives it a modern, updated look.
2. When you want sleepwear that’s just a little sexy, something lacy is a great solution. This satin, lace-trimmed chemise is the perfect choice for adding a dash of sexy to your slumber.
3. Book worms will lounge comfortably in a classic pajama set that’s bursting with color and fun bookshelf print.
4. Slip into these faux fur slippers after a long day, or put them on first thing in the morning for all-day comfort.
5. How darling is this two-piece silky satin set? It’s almost pretty enough to wear out rather than to sleep. A big cat print adds a little edge to this feminine set.
6. Slide into your new favorite way to relax and unwind in these plush faux fur slide slippers. A covered sole makes them ideal for indoor or outdoor wear.
7. Whether you are spoiling yourself or treating a girlfriend, this menswear-inspired pajama set will envelop you in comfort and softness.
8. Wear the pieces together or separately, but either way, this super cute two-piece short set is practical and pretty. Comes in several prints.
9. A great pair of PJs should feel loose and decadently soft, and comfortable. This best-selling, lace-trimmed set is splurge-worthy and perfect for cozy evenings at home.
Of all this cute sleepwear, which is your favorite, and why?