As hot summer nights turn to cool fall evenings, cute and cozy sleepwear may be on your mind. Check out this selection of women pajamas and sleepwear that is snuggly and affordable for fall.
1. Stretchy and super soft, this comfy long-sleeved top and pants jammies set is great for lounging and, of course, sleeping. Leopard print gives it a modern, updated look. But if you want something a little more subtle, this set is also available in black.
2. When you want sleepwear that isn’t heavy, a nightshirt is a great solution. This lightweight cotton nightshirt is the perfect choice for slumbering at night or even covering up after a swim.
3. Lounge luxuriously in a satin pajama set that’s bursting with color in vibrant navy and purple tropical flowers.
4. Slip into these genuine shearling slippers after a long day or put them on first thing in the morning for all-day comfort.
5. A solid night of shut-eye is just a slip away with this silk sleep mask. Made of genuine Mulberry silk, this mask surrounds your eyes in softness and darkness fora restful night.
6. Slide into your new favorite way to relax and unwind in these sherpa slide slippers. Indoor/outdoor outsoles offer added support during busy days.
7. Whether you are spoiling yourself or treating a girlfriend, this sweater knit sleep tee will envelop you in comfort and softness.
8. Wear the pieces together or separately, but either way, this knit jogger pants with tie detail at the ankles and knotted hem top make a comfy loungewear set that is practical but pretty.
9. A great robe should feel loose and plush. Decadently soft and comfortable, this splurge-worthy fleece robe is perfect for cozy evenings at home.
Shop more fall sleepwear here:
Of all this cute sleepwear, which is your favorite, and why?