Are you watching Bridgerton? Have you seen The Flight Attendant? What about The Queen’s Gambit or The Spanish Princess? Binge watching Netflix or Apple TV has become everyone’s addiction, and slipping into something comfy sure helps you get you in the zone.
Here is some cute and comfy loungewear to make you feel snuggly and warm while you watch your favorite flick.
1. Wrap Front Lace Trim Top – Your best relaxed look gets an upgrade with this comfy wrap top with a lace-trim inset.
2. Waffle Knit Jumpsuit – If you’ve grown tired of your same old lounge pants, why not try something new? This plush yet lightweight lounge jumpsuit cut with swingy, wide legs is adorable. Thrown on a cozy cardigan and settle in for movie night.
3. V-Neck Tee – When you want the warmth and comfort of a sweatshirt but not the bulk, this soft long-sleeved tee delivers. Perfect to wear alone or layered and comes in 3 colors.
4. Rib Cropped Leggings – If you prefer wearing leggings for relaxing, this shapely pair with a crossover waistband feature soft allover ribbing for a comfortable fit.
5. Wide Leg Lounge Pants – Lounge all day and night in these comfy tie-waist pants textured in soft ribbing with flowy wide legs. Available in 3 colors.
6. Lounge Dress – If you prefer sleep shirts to pajamas, you’ll love this lounge dress as an alternative to lounge pants. With large patch pockets perfect for stashing your phone, this dress is functional and fun.
7. Hooded Robe – This light and comfy waffle-knit robe is a lounging essential. Complete with a slouchy hood and a removable waist-defining tie, this robe is perfect for all-day wear or after a relaxing bath or shower.
8. Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt – A soft cotton sweatshirt made prettier with puffed shoulders. This simple addition adds sweetness to an otherwise basic sweatshirt.
9. Cotton Joggers – Love the sweatshirt above? Here are matching joggers to complete your look. Cozy cotton, must-have pockets and an elastic waist with a bit of frill are just some of the reasons why these joggers are sure to be comfy favorites.
10. Shorts Pajama Set – Add a little elegance and a lot of comforts to warm nights and to your nighttime routine with French terry pajamas. Set includes a V-neck top and charmeuse-drawstring shorts. Comes in 4 colors.
Here are a few more loungewear looks for staying in.
Here’s a purrfect outfit for staying in. This cute gray leopard print hoodie is warm and snuggly when paired with a light cardigan and some casual sweats. This cute pillow couldn’t be more perfect right now.
Stay In Style
Coronavirus is a serious, scary thing, so a little lightness here and there helps. Here’s a cute tee that’s good for a chuckle. Put your feet up, turn off the news, turn on Netflix, and watch a few episodes of Grace and Frankie.
This leopard print wrap will keep you warm in style, and these darling slippers are cute for schlepping around in.
Try and Relax
Soft pink and white will make you feel like you are floating on a cloud. I really like this cute, textured front tie top that’s super casual but not the least bit frumpy. Put on the microwave and make yourself some popcorn. These darling slippers say it all.
A cute knit set is soft and dreamy. I love the waffle-texture for a change. Flare pants are relaxed and super comfy, and these adorable socks are great for snuggling up in.