Pajamas aren’t something I usually think about buying unless it’s Christmas, but sometimes I run across ones that are just too cute to resist. Take a look at these cute jammies, that made me realize it’s time to freshen up my sleepwear. I love the tropical print monkey ones! So fun.
1. Tropical Print Short Sleeve PJ Top – You’ll sleep soundly in this silky short-sleeve pajama top that’s an elevated addition to your sleepwear wardrobe. Pair them with the matching pants. Also available in leopard print and blush pink.
2. Striped Short Sleeve PJ Set – These happily striped pajamas make sleep time a sweet time.
3. Leopard Print Camisole Sleep Set – This hot pajama set will keep you effortlessly chic and cool on even the hottest of summer nights.
4. Jersey Sleep Shirt – Going to sleep in this sleep shirt is like going to sleep in your favorite tee. Playful ruffles frame the side slits for a fun addition.
5. Lace Nightgown – Delicate lace and soft modal combine to make this one of the most comfortable and indulgent nightgowns you’ll ever find.
6. Lemon Print Sleep Shirt – Comfy, cozy, and cute, this sleep shirt feels like your favorite tee. Lace trim at the hem gives it a romantic vibe.
7. Twist Back Nightgown – Slip into bed in this soft, slubbed-cotton nightgown from Ralph Lauren. A twisted back adds flair to this colorful nightgown.
8. Floral Print Shorts Set – You’ll want to stay in bed long after the alarm goes off when you are wearing this lightweight short set made of soft jersey that feels great against your skin.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.