Pajamas aren’t something I usually think about buying unless it’s Christmas, but sometimes I run across ones that are just too cute to resist. Take a look at these cute jammies, that made me realize it’s time to freshen up my sleepwear. I love the tropical print monkey ones! So fun.
1. Tropical Print Short Sleeve PJ Top – You’ll sleep soundly in this silky short-sleeve pajama top that’s an elevated addition to your sleepwear wardrobe. Pair them with matching pants. Also available in leopard print and blush pink.
2. Striped Short Sleeve PJ Set – These happily striped pajamas make sleep time a sweet time.
3. Leopard Print Camisole Sleep Set – This hot pajama set will keep you effortlessly chic and cool on even the hottest of summer nights.
4. Jersey Sleep Shirt – Going to sleep in this sleep shirt is like going to sleep in your favorite tee. Playful ruffles frame the side slits for a fun addition.
5. Lace Nightgown – Delicate lace and soft modal combine to make this one of the most comfortable and indulgent nightgowns you’ll ever find.
6. Lemon Print Sleep Shirt – Comfy, cozy, and cute, this sleep shirt feels like your favorite tee. Lace trim at the hem gives it a romantic vibe.
7. Twist Back Nightgown – Slip into bed in this soft, slubbed-cotton nightgown from Ralph Lauren. A twisted back adds flair to this colorful nightgown.
8. Floral Print Shorts Set – You’ll want to stay in bed long after the alarm goes off when you are wearing this lightweight short set made of soft jersey that feels great against your skin.