Stripes are one of the hottest fashion trends for Spring 2019, and I am definitely not complaining. Whether they are horizontal or vertical, stripes are a bold and fun way to make a statement. In this week’s Fab Finds Under $100, I’ve made it easy for you to wear this trend by handpicking 8 fabulous striped finds under $100.
Also, there are so many amazing sales happening this weekend, and you don’t want to miss a single one so be sure to check out the full list of sales at the bottom of this post. There are some great deals on right now!
1. Wrap Top – This playful bold striped top lends a modern touch to any outfit. Pair it with black trousers for the office or white denim and slip on sneakers for the weekend.
2. Drop Earrings – Bring back the 80s with these striped acrylic earrings that are full of retro flair.
3. Round Faux Leather Bag – It’s all in the details with this bag. Whimsical stripes refine this structured round bag. Wear it crossbody style for a casual look or carry by the handle for a more sophisticated look. Here are a few more of my favorite circle bags.
4. Paper Bag Pants – These paper-bag pants—they get their name from that high cinched waist that’s perfect for tucking in tops—are made from supercool and comfy linen. Bonus: they are lined!
5. Cotton Sweater – A lightweight sweater for spring and chilly summer nights is a must. This one from Tommy Hilfiger is a fun mix of different colors with a flattering v-neck.
6. Slip On Sneaker – This sneaker is all about a kicked up casual vibe. A neutral color scheme means you can wear these with anything and any color! This shoe can be worn now and well into spring.
7. Faux Wrap Dress – This dress makes deciding what to wear a cinch! Slip into this waist-defining, easy-wearing faux wrap dress, and you’ll be out the door in minutes.
8. Wedge Heel Mules – Whether it’s fun under the sun or a tropical night out on the town, these wedge heel mules are perfect for a statement vacation look.
Shop these fab finds here:
DON’T MISS THESE OTHER HOT SALES HAPPENING AROUND THE WEB THIS WEEKEND:
Ann Taylor – Take 40% off full price pants and denim with code PERFECTFIT.A
Banana Republic – 50% off pants and tees. 40% off dresses and button-down shirts. 30% off denim and sweaters. 40% off sale styles. No code needed.
Bloomingdale’s – Take 25% off when you buy 2 or more pairs of denim. Take 15% off when you buy 1 pair.
Chico’s – Up to 50% off select sale styles.
Gap – Take an extra 30% off your purchase with code YOURS.
J.Crew – Take 50% sale styles with code SALETIME.
J.Crew Factory – Buy one top or shirt, get one free with code SHOPSALE.
JCPenney – Take an extra 25% off your purchase of $100+ or 20% off your purchase under $100 with code 4TOSAVE.
Kohl’s – Take an extra 15% off your purchase with code SPRINGTIME.
LOFT – Take 40% off full price tops, sweaters, and dress. Some exclusions apply.
Macy’s – Extra 30% off select styles and extra 15% off beauty with code VIP.M
Talbots – 25% off must-have styles. Prices as marked.W
Not sure about the best way to update your wardrobe on a budget? It’s a lot easier than you think. Check out my eBook, Chic on the Cheap: Tips and Tricks for Building a Wow Wardrobe on a Budget!
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.