There’s no doubt about it, fall is here. Leaves are falling and the air is getting crisper by the minute. If you haven’t done so already, it’s time to transition to your fall wardrobe. Spruce up your fall closet with these 8 fabulous finds under $100. Whether you need a lightweight moto jacket, a casual loafer for weekends, a modern wrap dress for work, or a fun sweater, you’ll find transitional pieces for fall right here.
Also, there are so many amazing Columbus Day sales happening this weekend, and you don’t want to miss a single one so be sure to check out the full list of sales at the bottom of this post. There are some great deals on right now!
1. Suede Moto Jacket – A suede moto jacket is a great piece to have in your wardrobe for summer to fall transition. This light grey color works for both seasons, and certainly wouldn’t look out of place on a chilly summer evening.
2. Studded Tote Bag – This roomy tote bag is a chic way to keep all your essentials right at your fingertips. This trendy bag has lots of compartments to keep you organized and is large enough to accommodate your cell phone, wallet, makeup and toiletries with plenty of space left for your tablet or even a small laptop.
3. Asymmetrical Top – This cute top keeps your outfit interesting with an asymmetrical hem and 3/4-sleeves and cold shoulder cutouts.
4. Suede Ankle Booties – A foam-cushioned footbed and stable stacked-block heel make this ankle bootie from UGG a comfortable choice for taking on your day in style.
5. Suede Loafers – Get ready for the day ahead in these Lucky Brand® flats. They’ll keep your feet wrapped in comfort all day long whether you are on your feet or off. Available in 4 colors.
6. Fringe Sweater – This fringe knit easygoing sweater works with just about any bottoms. Printed animal print jeans, dark washed denim, or even white jeans would be stunning pairings to this fun sweater.
7. Wrap Dress – This dress is comfortable, stylish and easy to wear. With its soft knit fabric, criss-cross side tie detail and ruffle sleeves, you’ll be stepping into the new season with style.
8. Leopard Print Pencil Skirt – Weekdays or weekends, this skirt is a must-have. For a casual look, pair it with a chambray shirt. Or for the office, wear it with a nice blouse and blazer.
Shop these fab finds here:
DON’T MISS THESE OTHER HOT SALES HAPPENING AROUND THE WEB THIS WEEKEND:
Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase with code DUO. Ends 10/11.
Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase of regular-priced merchandise. Ends 10/13.
Chico’s – 50% off select already-reduced styles. purchase with code 66381. Ends 10/11.
Gap – Take an extra 40% off everything with code GAPFALL and an extra 10% off online purchases with code WARMUP. Ends 10/15.
J.Crew – 40% off your purchase with code GOBIG. Ends 10/11.
J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything with code HAVEYOURCAKE. Ends 10/13.
JCPenney – Columbus Day sales sitewide. See site for specific details.
Kohl’s – Take 20% off your purchase of $100+ or 15% off your purchase of $99 or less with code SAVENOW. Ends 10/20.
LOFT – 40% off your purchase with code FALLFEST. Ends 10/12.
Macy’s – Extra 25-50% off and save an additional 10-20% off with code SAVE. Ends 10/14.
Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase. Prices online reflect discount. Ends 10/14.
White House Black Market – Take 30% off full-price styles with code 55326. Ends 10/14.
Not sure about the best way to update your wardrobe on a budget? It’s a lot easier than you think. Check out my eBook, Chic on the Cheap: Tips and Tricks for Building a Wow Wardrobe on a Budget!
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.