When was the last time you bought something for yourself? Just a little something to lift your mood and make you feel fabulous? The President’s Day sales are in full effect, and there’s no better time to treat yourself to one of these 7 fabulous finds under $100. I’ve handpicked 7 chic buys that will make you look and feel fabulous without breaking the bank.
Also, there are so many amazing sales happening this weekend, and you don’t want to miss a single one so be sure to check out the full list of sales at the bottom of this post. There are some great deals on right now!
1. Faux Wrap Dress – Elevate your work style in this long-sleeve wrap dress creates a flattering drape with sleek stretch fabric, a double-wrapped waist, and an A-line fit.
2. Vegan Leather Satchel – Sleek and seamless, this satchel is the perfect accessory for evenings out. Designed with gold accents, this vegan leather handbag features dual carry handles and an adjustable crossbody strap.
3. Daisy Print Wrap Blouse – It’s all in the details with this blouse. A romantic wrap blouse with flattering appeal of a tied waist, long sleeves with puffed shoulders and elasticized cuffs. So pretty and so feminine.
4. Slip On Sneaker – This sneaker is all about a kicked up casual vibe. I love the combo of burgundy suede and black leather. This shoe can be worn now and well into spring.
5. Sam Edelman Flat Sandal – Sam Edelman shoes are the epitomy of style and comfort. When you want a shoe that screams “casual chic”, this fashionable update to a classic thong sandal will do you no wrong.
6. Cover Up Dress – Don’t leave for your next vacation without first packing this super cute cover up dress. Not heading out on vacation this winter? No problem! Pair it with your favorite black leggings. Available in 13 different colors and prints.
7. High-Low Hem Sweater – Whether you are hanging around the house or stepping out to do errands on the weekends, this boatneck sweater amps up the coziness of a staple tunic in a modern high-low hem cut. Available in 10 stunning colors.
Shop these fab finds here:
DON’T MISS THESE OTHER HOT SALES HAPPENING AROUND THE WEB THIS WEEKEND:
Ann Taylor – Take 40% off full price styles and 50% off sale styles with code SOSWEET.
ASOS – Take 15% off sitewide. Valid 12/15-12/19.
Banana Republic – 40% off almost everything (20% off leather, suede, silk, and cashmere). Prices as marked.
Bloomingdale’s – Save up to 70% off when you take an additional 20% off all sale and clearance merchandise. Through 2/18.
Gap – Save 40% on everything with code GREAT.
J.Crew – Take 40% off your purchase with code YESPLEASE.
J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything + additional 20% off select styles. Prices as marked.
JCPenney – Take an extra 30% off your purchase of $100+ or 25% off your purchase under $100 with code 9TOSAVE.
Kate Spade – Extra 30% off sale styles with code MORELOVE.
Kendra Scott -Extra 25% off markdowns with code YAY25.
Kohl’s – Save 20% on your purchase of $100+ or 15% off your purchase of $99 or below with code COLD.
LOFT – Take 40% off full price styles with code XOXO.
Macy’s – President’s Day sales. See website for details.
Michael Kors – Take 25% off with code EXTRA25.
Nordstrom – Save up to 40% during the winter sale. Prices as marked.
Saks Fifth Avenue – Take up to 75% off at the Fashion Flash Sale.
Talbots – End of season clearance. Save 70% on all markdowns. Prices reflect discount.
White House Black Market – Save up to 40% on select styles. Prices as marked.
Not sure about the best way to update your wardrobe on a budget? It’s a lot easier than you think. Check out my eBook, Chic on the Cheap: Tips and Tricks for Building a Wow Wardrobe on a Budget!
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.