When was the last time you bought something for yourself? Just a little something to lift your mood and make you feel fabulous? If it’s been a while, then it’s time to check out these 7 fabulous finds under $100. I’ve handpicked 7 chic buys that will make you look and feel fabulous without breaking the bank.
Also, there are so many amazing sales happening this weekend, and you don’t want to miss a single one so be sure to check out the full list of sales at the bottom of this post. There are some great deals on right now!
1. Striped Cardigan Sweater – Whether you are hanging around the house or stepping out to do errands on the weekends, this sweater will serve you well. Pair it with your favorite jeans or comfy black leggings.
2. Braided Strap Bootie – These unique booties have a rocker-chic vibe with studded and braided straps running across the side and back. Available in 4 gorgeous colors including this pretty dusty mauve.
3. Ruffle Sleeve Top – Flouncy statement sleeves with tiered ruffles make a charming update to an easy, everyday top. Tiny houndstooth checks and bobble-dot trim add a dash of fun.
4. Velvet Wrap Top – Wrap tops are a favorite with gals over 40 primarily because they are flattering on all body types. Grab this velvet one to wear to casual parties during the holiday season.
5. Tummy Control Leggings – SPANX’s full-coverage leggings offer wardrobe flexibility in a trendy style that flattens and smooths while feeling amazing. Pair them with a cute long top or the cardigan sweater shown above.
6. Faux Leather Backpack – Backpacks have gone from high school hallways to high fashion runways. This structured, bag with gleaming hardware and signature print lining takes a compact backpack from campus staple to street-style star.
7. Leopard Loafer Flats – These fashionable pointed toe flats are sophisticated for the office and comfy enough to wear on the weekends. And who can resist a fabulous leopard print?
Shop these fab finds here:
DON’T MISS THESE OTHER HOT SALES HAPPENING AROUND THE WEB THIS WEEKEND:
Ann Taylor – Save 40% on full-price tops and sweaters with code GETCOZY.
Banana Republic – Take 40% off regular-priced styles. Cardmembers receive an additional 20% off purchase with code BRCARD20.
Bloomingdales – Receive a $20 gift card when you spend $100+ on items labeled “GIFT CARD OFFER”. Online only. Some exclusions apply.
JCPenney – Take 25% off purchases of $100+ with code SALE36.
J.Crew – Save 20% off 2 styles. Save 30% off 3 styles. Save 40% off 4 styles with code SAVEMORE.
J.Crew Factory – Save 25% on all outerwear with code LAYERUP.
Kohl’s – Save 20% off your purchase of $100+ or more with code WELCOME.
LOFT – Save 30% on full-priced tops and sweaters. Prices as marked.
Macy’s – Save 20% on your purchase with code SHOP.
Talbots – Take 30% off your entire purchase online and in stores. Discount reflected at check out.
White House Black Market – Take 30% off your entire purchase with code 40120.
Not sure about the best way to update your wardrobe on a budget? It’s a lot easier than you think. Check out my eBook, Chic on the Cheap: Tips and Tricks for Building a Wow Wardrobe on a Budget!
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.