Who doesn’t love a good deal or two or three? I sure do, but it can take hours to scour the internet in search of the perfect steal. I want to help you save time so you can enjoy your weekends doing what you love the most, so I’ve handpicked some Fabulous Finds under $100.
Also, be sure to check out the full list of sales at the bottom of this post. There are some great deals on right now!
1. Side-Tie Striped Tee ($68) – When you want the comfort of a t-shirt but the style of something a little more dressy, this cute striped tee does the trick. Wear it to meet a girlfriend for lunch or to the office for casual Fridays.
2. Stone Tassel Necklace ($58) – We may be a bit too old to attend Coachella, but that doesn’t mean we can’t dress the part. This pretty boho chic necklace features a lush tassel and colored quartz beads.
3. Crossbody Bag ($54) – Large enough for all your essentials yet small enough to not feel big and bulky, this Steve Madden crossbody bag is sleek and functional.
4. Faux Wrap Maxi Dress ($67) – If you buy one thing this spring, make it this gorgeous maxi! This dress is anything but boring. With a high-lo hem, a tie-waist and horizontal stripes, this dress flatters every body type.
5. Lilac Path Scented Candle ($70) – Fill your home with the unmistakable scent of lilacs with this candle from Aerin. Who wouldn’t want to be immediately be transported into a lush garden in spring?
6. Perforated Slide Sandals ($30) – Sophisticated and simple sandals for spring? Yes, please! The minimalist design of these sleek slides make them the ideal pairing with jeans, capris, shorts, and even skirts.
7. Tory Burch Cosmetic Case ($78 – additional 20% off with code EVENT18) – If you’re looking for a stylish way to corral you favorite beauty products, this striking, geometric print case will keep them organized and under control.
8. Double Breasted Trench Coat ($99.98) – I couldn’t be happier that spring is almost here. But along with longer, warmer days, we also get the showers that will bring all those beautiful May flowers. Be prepared with a beautiful trench coat. This bright red one will cheer up even the dreariest of days. Also available in black, navy, khaki, and brown.
9. Tassel Straw Hat ($59) – Whether you are packing for your next vacation or looking forward to summer days at the beach, you’ll need a fun, stylish hat to both accessorize your outfit and protect you from the sun. You’ll turn heads at the beach or pool in this tassel trimmed floppy brimmed straw hat.
10. Fabric Post Tassel Earrings ($58.80) – Fun and flirty best describes these earrings. Grab a pair for your next girls’ night out or for a summer celebration.
Don’t miss these other hot sales happening around the web this weekend:
Neiman Marcus — Take 30% off three items, 25% off two items, or 20% off one item in online clearance. Valid through 4/12.
Shopbop — Get up to 25% off with the code EVENT18 and get free shipping with your Amazon Prime account. Valid 4/11 – 4/14. Be sure to check out my top 10 picks from the Shopbop sale.
Bloomingdale’s — Enjoy 25% off select styles at the Friends & Family Sale. Look for code FRIENDS as you shop. Valid through 4/15.
Last Call — Enjoy 40% off your purchase with the code EXTRA40. Valid 4/12. Do not share this promo ahead of schedule.
Lord & Taylor — Take an extra 30% off almost everything and 15% off beauty with the code FRIENDS. Valid through 4/12.
Sephora — Sephora Rouge members get 15% off a week early! Valid 4/13 – 4/16. Beauty Insider and VIB members receive access 4/20-4/23.
Kate Spade — Enjoy 30% off with code FAMILY.
Urban Outfitters — Enjoy 30% off must-haves for the home. Valid 4/12.
JCPenney — Take an extra 25% off when you spend $100 or more, or an extra 20% off purchases under $100 with code 24SAVING. Valid through 4/15.
Kohl’s — Get 15% off with the code FLOWER15. Valid 4/13-4/22. Do not share this promo ahead of schedule.
Margaux — Collective exclusive! Take 15% with code SHOPSTYLE15.
PacSun — Take 20% off $100 with the code SPRINGSTYLE20. Valid through 5/5.