With so much inventory on Amazon, it can be difficult to find the items that are actually worth your time and money. This week’s Amazon Fab Finds are a collection of product recommendations from friends and family, products I own and use frequently, and interesting items I’ve found on Amazon that have great reviews. Take a look at these fab finds, and maybe you’ll find a few that work for you.
1. Twist Front Top – From desk to dinner, this twist-front top from Karen Kane gets the job done. For work, top it with a blazer. For drinks with the girls, toss on a denim jacket.
2. Cable Knit Beanie – For cold weather activities or just getting from the house to the car, this warm and cozy cable knit beanie traps in the warmth and keeps you stylish at the same time.
3. Drawstring Lounge Pants – You’ll love these simple, cozy pants so much that you’ll want to wear them everyday, everywhere. They comes in lots of colors, so you can stock up on a few pairs in your favorite colors.
4. Fleece Lined Socks – Soft, cloud-like fluffy material will keep your feet and toes warm on cold mornings! Super soft and cozy, these socks have silicon rubber grips on soles of socks prevent slips and falls on smooth floors.
5. Envelope Clutch – This soft fabric clutch is a must-have. You’ll carry this chic bag on every night out. Also available in black as well as tan.
6. Drop Earrings – Create a timeless look with these filigree drop earrings from Kendra Scott. Available in several finishes including rose gold, gold, silver, and more.
7. Ankle Booties – With an edgy ankle slit and zipper detail with extra tassel to add even more flare, these ankle boots are full and are a must-have for your casual wardrobe. Available in a number of colors and textures including leopard and snake print.
8. Wrap Top – This simple yet fun metallic wrap top with puff sleeves and tie closure sets the tone for any holiday outfit. You get glitter and glam without looking like a fully decorated Christmas tree.
9. Leopard Cardigan Sweater – A winter wardrobe staple, this leopard jacquard cardigan sweater with a button front is as comfortable as it is stylish. It’s pillowy soft, and in addition to gray, it’s also comes in camel.
10. Rollneck Sweater – With its slouchy fit and textured knit pattern, this sweater is sure to be a cold-weather favorite. A rollneck adds a retro 1980’s touch to a classic sweater.
1. Turtleneck Sweater – Grab your favorite leggings, ladies, because you will want them to pair with this fabulous sweater. Bat wing sleeves, a high-low hem, and a cozy turtle neck make this sweater a perfect choice for winter. And…it gets better…it’s available in 28 colors.
2. Jersey Long Sleeve Dress – A versatile long-sleeve dress with a V-neckline and flared silhouette that easily transitions from day to night with the swap of a few accessories.
3. Puffer Vest – A down vest is a must in your winter wardrobe. With its layer over/layer under versatility, it spans the seasons. This one from Lands’ End is flattering and feminine with chevron quilting on the body, horizontal quilting down the sides.
4. Drop Earrings – These tri-tone drop earrings go with everything. With three finishes, these earrings match every outfit day or night.
5. Bucket Bag – Two bags in one! This stylish and attractive bag comes with two straps, a woven one (as shown) and a leather one that matches the color of the bag. Depending on your mood and the occasion, you can switch up your strap to suit your liking.
6. Ankle Booties – Cutout accents and a chunky but modest block heel make this bootie a trendy choice.
7. Button Down Blouse – A classic two pocket shirt comes in a lightweigh fabric, making it extra comfortable and ideal for layering. It comes in multiple colors and will be your new favorite top!
8. Boot Cut Jeans – There’s nothing better than a perfectly fitting pair of classic, blue jeans. Enter NYDJ’s Barbara Bootcut, which comes in Premium Denim that gives you a vintage, all-American vibe, with the shaping properties of NYDJ’s signature Lift Tuck Technology.
9. Cashmere Sweater – Bring style and confidence to your everyday wardrobe with this striped mock neck cashmere sweater from Lark & Ro. It’s simple and polished for everyday wear or work wear.
10. Floral Wrap Midi Dress – This chic midi dress is the perfect piece to ease you back into your work routine post-COVID. It’s a stylish addition to any workplace.
1. Sheath Dress – Heading back to the office in the new year? Treat yourself to a new dress. This scuba crepe sheath dress with button trim is darling for work or cocktails and dinner.
2. Slip-On Sneakers – You’ll love the look of this sporty slip on sneaker with simple lines and a trendy leopard print. This is a shoe you can really live in, and with today’s casual, stay-at-home lifestyle, you probably will.
3. Crop Cardigan Sweater – You’ll love this simple, cozy cardigan so much that you’ll want to wear it every day. This casual fall wardrobe staple is made of a soft, high-quality cotton-acrylic blend, making it breathable and easy to wear.
4. Large Soft Clutch – This soft clutch is a must-have. You’ll carry this chic bag on every night out. Also available in black as well as tan.
5. Sherpa Vest – Wear alone or layer under a jacket, this mid-weight fleece vest with a full-zip front, and side seam pockets works as a finishing touch to a cool-weather look or a comfy base layer when it’s time to bundle up.
6. Ankle Booties – A little bit country and a little bit rock n’roll, these ankle booties are must-haves for your casual wardrobe. Available in a number of colors and textures, this sleek ankle bootie offers the best in comfort and value.
7. Hooded Down Coat – The combination of stylish and functional aren’t always easy to find in a coat. This taffeta down coat with attached bib and dramatic oversized hood from Cole Haan has that combo and you can get it for less than $120.
8. Colorblock Cashmere Sweater – This simple yet chic sweater is a fun take on the classic cashmere crewneck with broad, colorful stripes and side slits at hem. Available in 9 colors and at a great price for cashmere.
9. Tiger Print Midi Skirt – Two-tone coloration tones down the bold tiger-stripe pattern of this cool midi skirt. This piece works just as well with a polished blouse as it does with a chambray shirt and your favorite leather jacket.
10. Cable Knit Sweater – With its slouchy fit and classic cable patterning, this sweater is sure to be a cold-weather favorite. A deep-V neckline brings understated sexiness to the silhouette.
1. Cable Knit Turtleneck Sweater – Comfortable and versatile, this turtleneck sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket. Available in 14 colors.
2. Avocado Slicer – This 3-in-1 tool splits, pits, and slices avocados for quick meal and snack prep whether you are making avocado toast or a batch of guacamole.
3. Fleece Sheet Set – Enhance the comfort of your bed this winter with this ultra warm and cozy fleece sheet set. This plush and soft set is a great alternative to flannel.
4. Slip-On Sneakers – Breathable and lightweight knit make these sneakers comfortable and easy to wear. Slip them on in the morning to walk the dog, run errands, or to take an after dinner stroll.
5. Iced Tea Maker – Spending too much on iced tea from a coffee shop? This easy-to-use iced tea maker will put money back in your pocket quickly! Within minutes you’ll have freshly brewed iced tea (9r coffee).
6. Orthopedic Chair Cushion – If you are still working from home and working from your kitchen table, do yourself (and your tailbone) a favor and purchase this orthopedic gel chair cushion. Provides support for your tailbone and relieves pressure on your lower back.
7. L’Oréal Rosy Tone Eye Cream – Looking a little more like a raccoon these days? Tame those dark under eye circles with this revolutionary eye cream reduces the look of dark circles and visibly brightens skin around the eye area.
8. Retinol Face Cream – This maximum strength, anti-aging Retinol formula delivers lifting, brightening, and rejuvenating benefits to the skin without the dryness commonly associated with most Retinol creams. This high potency cream delivers results without a big price tag.
9. Waterproof Rain Booties – Stylish, practical, and functional. Those aren’t three words we tend to think of when we think of a rain boot. But this one has it all. Trudge through slush, snow, and rain puddles with these cute booties. Available in 16 colors.
10. Faux Leather Belt – This luxe faux leather belt looks like a splurge but it’s actually a save. Coming in at under $20, you can get one in every color and style to match every outfit.
1. Gathered Blouse – Make a statement with this classic gathered blouse with an elegant crew neck and three-quarter length cuffed sleeves. The relaxed fit and feel is perfect for all-day wear.
2. Avocado Keeper – Use it or lose it! That’s what happens to avocados once you cut them. But with this handy avocado saver container, you can use half of an avocado now, and save the other half for later.
3. Light Therapy Lamp – Winter is coming and for many of us that means the winter blues settle in. Combat them with this light therapy lamp which delivers 10000 lux of pure-white, UV-free, ultra-bright light.
4. UGG Slippers – Treat your feet! These comfortable and cute slippers are a game changer after a long day.
5. Nail Strengthening Cream – Soft and fragile nails will quickly grow to new lengths with this proven formula for strengthening nails and conditioning cuticles. Say goodbye to splits, chips, peels, and cracks.
6. Brightening Peeling Gel – Is your skin looking dull and lifeless lately? This gentle exfoliator with vitamin brightening effect breathes life back into your skin. Natural moisture-rich cellulose works to brighten your skin for a healthy, youthful appearance.
7. Wool Dryer Balls– Reusable wool dryer balls are a gentler alternative to dryer sheets. These all-natural dryer lint balls reduce wrinkles, lint on clothes, and the need to iron your laundry.
8. Tie-Front Midi Dress – This versatile short sleeve in super soft terry features a tie-front and a bit of stretch for maximum comfort.
9. Puffer Vest – Stock up on these cute water-resistant lightweight quilted vests. Great for layering, under $27, and available in 12 colors.
10. Jewelry Organizer – This chic and compact travel jewelry bag has see-through pockets to make it easier to organize and store your jewelry while on the road. Large enough to hold jewelry for 3-15 days of travel.
1. Long Cardigan – This loose style, open front cardigan sweater is perfect to pair with a graphic tee for a fun casual look or throw it over some jeans or joggers. Available in several prints and lengths.
2. Vitamix Blender – From smoothies to soups, the Vitamix blender does it all! This is one of the lowest prices I’ve seen for this blender. It features 10 variable speeds and a 64 oz. container.
3. Cowl Neck Top – You’ll love this simple, cozy pullover sweatshirt so much that you’ll want to buy it in every color (and it’s available in 7 different colors!). This casual fall wardrobe staple is made of a soft, high-quality knitted material, breathable and easy to wear.
4. Candle Holder – Just in time for the holiday season. This candle holder makes a great centerpiece for Thanksgiving or a pretty coffee table decoration for Christmas.
5. Berry Saver Container – Tired of tossing berries before you’ve had a chance to eat them? This nifty container has an enhanced carbon filter that traps and absorbs ethylene gas, slowing down the aging process and reducing spoilage of berries and other produce. Available in small and medium.
6. Fleece Vest – Wear alone or layer under a jacket, this mid-weight fleece vest with a full-zip front, and side seam pockets works as a finishing touch to a cool-weather look or a comfy base layer when it’s time to bundle up.
7. Foot Peel – My daughter included this foot peel in a Mother’s Day gift bag that she gave to me, and I only recently got around to trying it. Oh my gosh! I wish I had used it sooner. I was completely blown away by the results. This foot peel is very powerful and leaves your feet feeling soft and smooth.
8. Neck Massager – It’s only natural to feel a little more stress these days. That stress often manifests in neck and back aches. Alleviate muscle soreness, ease neck stiffness, eliminate constant fatigue, and relax yourself after a long day of work with this heated massager. With 3 speed strengths, you can determine the intensity level you need.
9. Pillow Cover – Update your pillows without spending a ton of money with decorative throw pillow covers. These inexpensive but cute covers zip over existing pillows and are a great way to update your decor or add a chic touch to your space.
10. Plaid PJ Set – This plaid pajama set can be worn year round, but we think they’re fun and festive for the holidays. Available in two different plaids and a candy cane stripe, these cute pjs make Christmas morning even more fun.
1. Knot Front Top – Dress this top up with a blazer and skirt, wear with dark denim skinny jeans for a night out with your friends or pair it with your favorite yoga pants for a casual day at home. Available in 4 colors.
2. Wireless Charger – Charge all your devices in one spot with this universal wireless charger. With ports for an iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods, you’ll have every device at your fingertips and fully charged.
3. Oversized Knit Sweater – If you are looking for a sweet sweater to wear with your favorite leggings, this one is it! The long length makes it a perfect pairing for leggings. Available in 13 colors.
4. Crossbody Bag – Crossbody bags are all the rage right now. They’re not only fun, youthful, and hip, but they keep your hands and arms free too.
5. Slip-On Sneakers – You’ll love the look of this sporty slip on with simple lines and a neutral palette. This is a shoe you can really live in!
6. Foodie Fight Game – Game nights are about to get interesting! This addictive trivia game allows players to strut their culinary stuff and prove who is the smartest foodie of them all.
7. Cast Iron Dutch Oven – This designer dupe cast iron dutch oven pot is perfect for cooking and baking in the oven or on the stovetop. From soups to homemade bread, this pot gets the job done.
8. Faux Fur Slippers – Slip into complete comfort at the end of the day (or at the beginning of it) with these slippers. Memory foam provides all-day comfort. These slippers are machine-washable to keep them looking brand new.
9. Pendant Necklace – A delicate necklace from Kendra Scott that’s made for whatever’s on your schedule that day. Pair it with your favorite cocktail dress or a casual pair of jeans – either way, it is sure to shine.
10. Hanging Planter (3 pack) – Enhance your home office or any space with this Indoor hanging planter for growing and displaying small indoor plants such as succulents.
1. Cozy PJ Set – Whether your toss them on at night or never take then off in the morning, this comfy PJ set is soft, lightweight, and stylish. Available in 4 chic prints.
2. Phone Sanitizer – Phones are full of germs and the best way to rid them from your phone is with this UV sanitizer/charger. UV bulbs kills 99.9% of germs on the phone.
3. 1/4 Zip Fleece Jacket – Walking the dog or snuggling up on the sofa with a cup of tea, this fleece jacket will keep you nestled in warmth and comfort.
4. Sunrise Alarm Clock – Wake up naturally with this alarm clock that has sunrise simulation light with 7 natural sounds that turns on gradually from 10% brightness to 100% by 30 minutes
5. 1,000 Foods To Eat Before You Die Book – For the foodies on your gift list this holiday season, this book is a joyous, informative, dazzling, mouthwatering life list of the world’s best food.
6. Makeup Eraser – This makeup eraser is reusable & machine washable, saving you from buying disposable wipes. It removes a full day of makeup including waterproof mascara, eyeliner, foundation, lipstick and more!
7. Leather Serving Tray – I love displaying similar items together on trays. This marble tray is fun and functional as it can be used to corral everyday kitchen or bathroom items or use it in the family room for books, magazine, and remote controls.
8. Leopard Blouse – Give you favorite pair of jeans a kick with this pretty leopard blouse with a flattering fit and a fun print.
9. Foot Spa – If you’re feeling anxious about going to the spa, you can still treat yourself to a luxurious soak with this foot spa. With three attachments and soft bubble action, your feet will be soft and spoiled.
10. Classic Trench Coat – Spring isn’t the only rainy season. Fall can serve up a good dose of rain alongside colorful leaves. Be ready for the rainfall with this classic trench coat, available in 5 colors.
1. Laundry Detergent – Whether you prefer to hand wash or machine wash, this detergent has garnered quite a cult following. It smells amazing, and that smell lingers long after your laundry was pulled from the dryer. Use it alone or mix a capful with your regular detergent.
2. Hydrogel Eye Patch – Under eye gel patches help to hydrate and revitalize dry, tired eyes. Includes a pack of 60 patches to use when needed.
3. Chunky Turtleneck Sweater – You’ll love this sweater so much that you’ll want to buy it in every color (and it’s available in 29 colors and prints!). This casual fall wardrobe staple is made of a soft, high-quality knitted material, breathable and cozy to wear.
4. Plush Fleece Slippers – These cozy fleece slippers with a cross band design make a pair of cozy, chic and elegant slippers and also a perfect gift for family and friends.
5. Weekend Vibes Tote – A weekend getaway, yoga, an overnight stay with family, this cute canvas tote is the perfect vessel for carrying all the essentials for an escape.
6. Air Purifier and Sanitizer – This convenient, pluggable air purifier and sanitizer provides cleaner air, creating a safer environment, which is a must in these days of COVID-19. It’s compact design makes it ideal for any room. Also available in white.
7. Whiskey Barrel Planter – Make your fall mums pop when you plant them in these aged whiskey barrel planters. Lightweight and durable, these planters are sturdy and hold up to outdoor weather elements.
8. Hanging Toiletry Bag – Toiletries and makeup travel in style when you pack them in this hanging organizer. Three interior main pockets and one exterior pocket keep everything where it belongs.
9. Smart Light Alarm Clock – Fall asleep faster and wake up naturally with this smart light alarm clock. You personalize it to create a custom sleep/wake up routine. Program mood lighting and soothing sounds to help you fall asleep and wake naturally.
10. Overnight Sleeping Mask – This nightly moisturizing mask reinforces your natural skin moisture barrier, preventing skin damage and restoring damaged skin. It also has gentle exfoliating properties to remove dead skins cells while you sleep and restore healthy cells.
1. Temperature Control Smart Mug – Whether you like tea or coffee, I think we can all agree that if it’s not the perfect temperature, it’s not worth drinking. This “smart” mug is designed to keep your hot beverage of choice hot for up to 1.5 hours or all day long if you keep the mug on the charging station.
2. Lip Mask – Cold, dry temperatures are on their way, and that means dry, cracking lips. This overnight lip mask hydrates the lips while you sleep so you wake up to soft, smooth lips.
3. Leopard Hoodie – Because right now, you can never have enough cozy loungewear, this comfy-cute hoody adds style, rather than taking away from the outfit.
4. Portable Flatware Set – Stay safe when dining out with this portable flatware set. Features a dinner knife, dinner spoon, dinner fork, chopsticks ,cleaning brush, straight straw, bent straw, and a carry organizer bag. Easy to clean and carry.
5. Keychain Bracelet and Card Holder – Go hand free so that you can access keys, cash, and cards anytime. This cute and functional accessories allows yo to always keep car keys and money in your eyesight.
6. False Lash Effect Mascara – Want the look of false lashes without the hassle of applying and removing them? This mascara gives you all the effects of falsies for just $5.
7. Antibacterial Kitchen Rug – Add chic style to your kitchen with this no-slip, antibacterial rug. Perfect for high traffic areas.
8. Hairbrush Cleaner – Finally! A tool that cleans your hairbrushes. With a sturdy construction and stiff bristles, this handy tool effectively removes hair from your frequently used brushes.
9. Cardigan Jacket – This faux fur coat is the perfect option when the weather calls for something heavier than a sweater but lighter than a coat. Available in 12 colors.
10. Stacking Basket – The stacking and nesting capabilities of this basket allows for multiple uses and easy storage all over the house including in the kitchen, bathroom, family room, garage, pantry and more.
Be sure to check out these other Amazon Fab Finds.