Life is stressful, especially at holiday time. That’s why one of the best gifts you can give is the gift of calm and relaxation. Here are a few last minute ideas for Zen presents that will calm the mind and soothe the soul.
1. Lounge Pants – The ultimate in loungewear, lounge pants have a whole new meaning since COVID-19. This soft knit pair has a lean look and is perfectly acceptable to wear at home all day or throw on to run errands or walk the dog. Available in 9 great colors.
2. Sound Machine – It’s no surprise that most of us are having trouble sleeping lately. Let this portable sound machine lure you into a peaceful sleep with its mechanical fan that generates soothing white noise to help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
3. Neck Massager – If working at home at a makeshift desk has your neck aching, this portable massager is here to help. Although it’s designed for the neck, it can be used anywhere on the body where muscles are sore and tight.
4. Fluffy Slippers – These aren’t your grandmother’s slippers! This plush backless slipper from UGG is supremely warm and cozy thanks a cozy shearling-like wool and is easy on, easy off.
5. Mood Cleansing Bath Soak – A long soak in a warm bath at the end of a particularly difficult day will wash all the stress away. Add this luxurious bath soak to help transform your mood from stress to peace.
6. Beauty Mask Set – Give the gift of pampering with this 5-mask set that comes wrapped in a cute box, complete with a bonus luggage tag. This set filled with skin care mask essentials to hydrate and glow so you can put your best face forward this holiday season.
7. Waffle Knit Cardigan – Grab a cup of tea, your favorite book, and toss on this cozy cardigan for some fireside reading. This slouchy waffle-knit cardigan has a versatile open front with hand-warming pockets.
8. Essential Oil Diffuser – If you’re not convinced of the power of aromatherapy, this diffuser is sure to sway you. With changing LED lights and a calming vibration, this pretty copper diffuser create a spa-like environment for relaxation by filling the air with your favorite scents.
9. Guided Meditation Book – If you or someone you know needs to hit the pause button but does’t quite know how to do it on their own, this book is the best gift you can give. This book gives you a chance to escape with rich watercolor illustrations paired with guided meditations to help you slow down and enjoy the moment.
10. Lavender-Infused Pillow – Achieve spa-like relaxation with this soft as a cloud, lavender-infused pillow that promotes relaxation and a better night’s sleep. With memory foam that molds to the shape of your head and neck, this pillow relieves neck pressure and prevents tossing and turning.