Do you feel as frumpy as this woman looks?….. No wonder, you have the February Blues!
How do you climb out of that black hole that drags you down this time of year and makes you feel like a tired, old lady?
- Clean out your make-up drawer and throw out all that old gunk! Then treat yourself to some fresh, beautiful new lipstick and blush.
- Book a mani-pedicure-the works – including a hot paraffin treatment and a perky new toenail color.
- Dump all your clothes from your closet onto your bed. Set a timer. Take 1 hour, and that’s it, to decide what stays and what goes. Pack up the old, worn out and the never even worn, and ship it out to the Goodwill fast!
- Take some quiet time- ALONE- just to flip through magazines, the Internet, TV and look at how women you admire dress, for inspiration.
- Finally, pick up a copy of Jumpstart Your Style: 12 Little Lessons to Dump the Frump After 40. It’ s my bestselling, kick-start fashion guide that gets you thinking about who you are and how you want to present to the world.
You’ve got to start somewhere to upgrade your image if we you want to look and feel stylish this spring.
I’m here to help you out of your style rut and get you back on the fashion track so you can look Fabulous after 40, 50, and beyond!
Check it out and start looking Age-Amazing today!
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.