Clothes can sometimes be a tricky gift to give (or get) at Christmastime. Sweaters are your safest bet. Most sweaters are pretty generous, so if the size is in question, you can always size up to be on the safe side. I’m sharing 9 cozy sweaters in some gorgeous colors and styles to make it easy to find the perfect one for every gal on your list, including yourself – wink wink! Have a peek.
1. Chenille Striped Sweater – The cozy and casual fuzzy chenille stripe sweater has the perfect cropped, boxy fit. It’s not too short and is still long enough for a front tuck. Wear it as shown with faux leather leggings or pair it with jeans.
2. Cable Sleeve Sweater – I love the details on this easy-to-wear mock neck sweater. The cable knit on the balloon sleeves makes this sweater a standout wardrobe staple. This is the gift for the gal who has a sweater collection that can never be too big.
3. Colorblock Cashmere Pullover – Give the gift of cashmere this holiday season with this fun take on the classic cashmere crewneck. It features broad, colorful stripes and side slits at hem. Simple yet chic.
4. Drape Front Cardigan – Whether you’re heading out or staying in, complete your look with this cozy open front cardigan with long sleeves and a rolled collar.
5. Cowl Neck Sweater – Have a sister who loves her leggings? Gift this comfy chenille sweater for her to pair with her favorite black leggings. You’ll be the best friend she’ll ever have!
6. Long Striped Cardigan – A long cardigan is a great way to give an outfit presence. They are more casual than a blazer and elevate a simple outfit. A long cardi is the perfect gift for the friend who is a jeans and t-shirt gal.
7. Wrap Sweater – We all love wrap tops and wrap dresses, and now there’s another wrap to love: the wrap sweater! When you want a cozy sweater that’s on the dressy side, this wrap sweater (also available in gray and wine) will be your go-to.
8. Bobble Sweater – For the trendsetter on your list, the bobble sweater will delight her. This sweater is the hottest sweater for winter and is the “it” knit for the trendy fashionistas.
9. Animal Print V-Neck – Speaking of trends, anything animal print is hot this season, especially a sweater. This vibrant animal print sweater is rich in texture and just so cozy, making it the perfect gift to give (or get!).
My favorite sweater is #4 – that cozy drape front cardigan. What a great way to feel warm and snuggly when you are on your computer or sitting around watching Netflix! Which is your fave?
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.