Clothes can sometimes be a tricky gift to give (or get) at Christmastime. Sweaters are your safest bet. Most sweaters are pretty generous, so if the size is in question, you can always size up to be on the safe side. I’m sharing 10 cozy sweaters in some gorgeous colors and styles to make it easy to find the perfect one for every gal on your list, including yourself – wink wink! Have a peek.
1. Striped Wrap – We all love wrap tops and wrap dresses, and now there’s another wrap to love: the wrap sweater! When you want a cozy sweater that’s perfect for lounging, this wrap sweater will be your go-to.
2. Fuzzy Pullover Knit Sweater – You’ll never want to take this brightly colored fuzzy knit sweater off. With a mock neck and a high-low hemline, this sweater pairs very nicely with leggings. Comes in black and cobalt blue too.
3. Open Front Long Cardigan – Whether you’re heading out or staying in, complete your look with this cozy open front cardigan with long sleeves and a rolled collar from Barefoot Dreams, a brand that is synonymous with comfortable and cozy.
4. Striped Turtleneck Sweater – This super soft fuzzy knit striped turtleneck sweater with thin white stripes combines style and comfort. Wear with jeans, leggings, or even with joggers.
5. Twisted Fuzzy Yarn Sweater – I love the details on this easy-to-wear crew neck sweater. The twisted knit makes this sweater a standout wardrobe staple. This is the gift for the gal who has a sweater collection that can never be too big.
6. Cowl Neck Sweater – Have a friend who loves her cowl necks? Gift this fuzzy sweater for her to pair with her favorite jeans for a casual Christmas dinner. You’ll be the best friend she’ll ever have!
7. Chenille Striped Sweater – The cozy and casual fuzzy chenille stripe sweater has the perfect cropped, boxy fit. It’s not too short and is still long enough for a front tuck. Wear it as shown with velvet leggings or pair it with jeans.
8. Drape Front Cardigan – If you are either hot or cold, an open front cardigan is the best topper to complete your outfit. You can remove it when you’re hot and toss it back on when you are cold. This heather tan sweater features long sleeves and a rolled collar.
9. Ombré Stripe Sweater – For the trendsetter on your list, this mock neck ombré stripe sweater will delight her. This sweater is the hottest sweater for winter and is the “it” knit for the trendy fashionistas.
10. Eyelash Cardigan – Give the gift of ultra comfy with this warm, fuzzy eyelash patterned cardigan with an open front. High-texture eyelash sweaters are trending at the moment, and this one is a great way to stay current with the trends.
My favorite sweater is #8 – that cozy drape front cardigan. What a great way to feel warm and snuggly when you are on your computer or sitting around watching Netflix! Which is your fave?