If you’re obsessing over the perfect luxury gift for the most important women in your life (perhaps that’s you!), it’s time to stop. I’ve rounded up 11 luxurious gift ideas that you can buy for the special women in your life. Whether it’s the bestie who always has your back, your wonderful mother, or your doting daughter, these decadent gifts will have her oohing and ahhing until next Christmas.
1. Gucci Small Disco Crossbody Bag – This iconic Gucci bag is small but mighty. Roomy enough to hold all your essentials but small enough to be manageable, this buttery soft crossbody bag is worth the investment.
2. La Mer Crème de la Mer – The brand La Mer is synonymous with luxury skincare. The moisturizer, a luxurious rich cream, started it all for La Mer. Skin feels softer, and lines and wrinkles are visibly softened. Once you go La Mer, you never go back.
3. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer – Calling all hair junkies! This hair dryer is the ultimate way to treat your tresses. It dries your hair quickly and effectively without all the damaging effects of extreme heat. It’s engineered for all hair types and reduces frizz and increases shine.
4. Veronica Beard Flare Jeans – There is nothing like a pair of designer jeans. If you don’t own a pair, it’s time to treat yourself. They are a splurge, but let me tell you, they are worth every penny. The fit and feel are like no other. You won’t be disappointed with your investment.
5. Silk Pillowcase – This extravagant pillowcase is almost as good as a trip to the spa. It’s an anti-aging, anti-sleep-crease, anti-bed-head pillowcase that’s like an eight-hour beauty treatment every night. I use it when I have spent a lot of time doing my hair, and I need to look just as good on day 2!
6. Le Labo Body Lotion – There is something about someone telling me that I smell beautiful that gives me a little boost. With Le Labo’s body lotion, you’ll be fielding compliments right and left. The luxury perfume brand is a celebrity favorite and offers long-lasting scents in the form of perfumes, lotions, and candles. But this lotion is one of my favorites.
7. Byredo Gypsy Water – This Eau de perfume has a cult following. This woody yet fresh aromatic fragrance combines the scent of a smoky campfire with the freshness of a pine forest to create an enchanting aroma. It’s sure to become our signature scent.
8. Wrap Coat – A well-crafted coat is one of the best investments you can make. Not only will you have it for years to come, but it will keep you warm and toasty. The chic and easy style of this belt-wrapped cashmere-wool blend coat is a classic that won’t go out of style.
9. Stuart Weitzman Over-The-Knee Boots – Whenever I am asked to recommend a luxury shoe brand, my answer is Stuart Weitzman. I’ve never had a pair that I didn’t absolutely love. These over-the-knee boots are currently on sale, although they are still quite a splurge at that. But this is a quality brand that will not disappoint you.
10. Personalized Daily Journal – Constructed of genuine Italian napa leather, this journal (personalization available), will help you keep your thoughts and your life organized.
11. Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater – A perennial favorite, a cashmere turtleneck sweater is a luxe essential and a gift that will be appreciated and cherished for years to come.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.