Whether you’re going to be trimming the tree or lounging with a good book and a cup of tea in front of the fire, a comfy pair of pajamas will keep you warm and cozy. It’s the one thing I buy this time of year without fail because once December hits, the best sleepwear tends to get scooped up quickly.
Here are some cute picks from the P.J. world this Christmas! Snap these up. They go fast this time of year~
1. Short Pajama Set – There’s no need to hurry out of your pajamas in the morning when you are wearing this soft modal pajama short set. Contrast piping outlines a short pajama set with styling borrowed from the boys and updated in a soft and lightweight knit. Available in 7 different colors and prints.
2. Jersey and Fleece Pajama Set – If you’re lucky enough to have a blazing fire burning in your fireplace, chances are you’re warm toasty. But if you don’t, you’ll get cozy for that long winter night or festive holiday morning in this soft jersey top with coordinating fleece bottoms from the Rachel Parcell collection. Available in a choice of two patterns/colors.
3. Button-Front Sleep Shirt – Cute and cozy is the name of the game here. A cotton pullover sleepshirt features a festive twinkle lights print. This warm and whimsical sleep shirt will complete your comfy look.
4. Leopard Print Pajama Set – Cat naps are easy when you’re rocking this Soft velour pajama set with fun leopard-print and contrasting piping detail. Best of all? They’re ridiculously comfy, so go ahead and sleep soundly and lounge as late as you like.
5. Plaid Nightshirt – It’s cold outside, but you’ll be warm and toasty indoors when you are wearing this plaid cotton nightshirt. Flannel warmth and an all-over festive plaid print will make it hard to rise and shine. It also features a camp collar and a flattering high-low hem.
6. Fair Isle Print Knit Pajama Set – It’s nothing but sweet dreams ahead when you cozy up in these super cute Fair Isle pajamas. They’re so comfy that you might forget that you’re wearing pajamas.
7. Jersey Sleep Shirt – When you want warmth and comfort but not all the coverage of pajamas, think a sleep shirt. This feminine jersey sleep shirt is as comfortable as it is cute. The v-neck, fun dot print, and lace trim make this a stylish option for sleeping.
8. Jogger Pajama Set – The perfectly cozy pajama set for lounging at home on a chilly day. A classic crew neck top is paired elasticized drawstring waistband, jogger-style pant to inspire lazy days of lounging fireside.
9. Printed Long Sleeve Sleep Shirt – No matter what day of the week it is, you’ll feel comfortable and ready for a long snooze in this super-soft sleep shirt.
10. Velour Pajama Set – Put the kettle on and get ready to lounge in this perfectly cozy and incredibly cute pajama set. Classic velour joggers are paired with a long-sleeved top featuring an embroidered winking eye to inspire sweet dreams.
What will you be snuggling up in this Christmas?
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.