Pets are part of the family; we always want to include them in Christmas morning festivities. Here are a few fun and functional gifts so your dogs and cats have the most pawsome holiday ever!
1. Spoil your pup rotten with this 9-piece set of squeaky, chew, and teething toys in bright colors and a fun theme.
2. Outfit your dog or cat in this adorable Santa scarf (available in 3 sizes).
3. With this pet ID tag from Ring, the makers of our favorite doorbell, you’ll get real-time alerts and know when someone scans your pet’s tag if your pet becomes lost.
4. Interactive training and scratching toy will keep your cat entertained for hours.
5. Your cats won’t bother to ruin your furniture when they’re sharpening their claws and playing with the birds on this scratching post tower.
6. Not only are these elevated food bowls pretty to look at, but they are better for your pet’s health since they prevent neck strain and bloating.
7. We love a cute Buffalo check or plaid bandanna situation on a dog.
8. This super fun sprinkler pad for dogs combines the best of a hose and a pool.
9. Treat dispensing toys provide a yummy snack and mental stimulation for dogs and cats.
10. Dogs and cats alike will love this laser toy that triggers their hunting instincts and provides endless entertainment.