If you have a full bust and bottom and a tiny waist you have an hourglass figure. Think Marilyn Munroe, Sophia Vergara and Scarlett Johannson. If you think there are no dressing challenges with this balanced type of body, think again. In episode 6 of The Fabulous After 40 Podcast, I talk about the right and wrong Ways to Dress Your Hourglass Figure.
- what styles turn an hourglass figure from fab to frumpy
- the best tops to complement your shape
- pants to wear or stay away from
- the bets and worst fabrics for this body type
- my favorite dress for this figure type
Have a listen and see if these tips ring true for you.
Also please Click to Review & Rate the ‘Fabulous After 40 Podcast’ on iTunes! I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU – You’re Fabulous!
Here’s the podcast:
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.