If there’s one part of the body that women our age are sensitive about, it’s our arms. I’m all for women having the right to bear arms at any age, but I have received a lot of letters from readers who would just rather not have all that wiggle and jiggle going on in public.
O.K., fair enough. Then, what’s a good way to cover up without feeling too warm all the time or looking too old lady? (Remember showing some skin is youthful) Here are some suggestions:
In this episode of The Fabulous After 40 Podcast, I talk about some ways to get the coverage you need without having to completely cover up.
Check out these easy ways How to Hide Your Flabby Arms. You’ll learn:
- why long sleeves aren’t the best answer to covering up
- the best sleeves length to camouflage but look youthful
- a favorite trick for covering up used by celebrities
- the neckline that works to distract from your arms
- how to camouflage if you are wearing an evening dress
- the role color plays in helping hide those flabby midlife arms
Take a listen to this podcast and let me know what you think, and what other tricks you may have used to combat saggy arms.
Also, please Click to Review & Rate the ‘Fabulous After 40 Podcast’ on iTunes! I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU – You’re Fabulous!
Here’s the podcast: How to Hide Flabby Arms