If there’s one part of the body that women our age are sensitive about, it’s our arms. I’m all for women having the right to bare arms at any age, but I have received a lot of letters from readers who would just rather not have all that wiggle and jiggle going on in public.
O.K., fair enough. Then, what’s a good way to cover up without feeling too warm all the time or looking too old lady? (Remember showing some skin is youthful) Here are some suggestions:
In this episode of The Fabulous After 40 Podcast, I talk about some ways to get the coverage you need without having to completely covered up.
Check out these easy ways for How to Hide Your Flabby Arms. You’ll learn:
- why long sleeves aren’t the best answer to covering up
- the best sleeves length to camouflage but look youthful
- a favorite trick for covering up used by celebrities
- the neckline that works to distract from your arms
- how to camouflage if you are wearing an evening dress
- the role color plays in helping hide those flabby midlife arms
Take a listen to this podcast and let me know what you think, and what other tricks you may have used to combat saggy arms.
Also, please Click to Review & Rate the ‘Fabulous After 40 Podcast’ on iTunes! I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU – You’re Fabulous!
Here’s the podcast: How to Hide Flabby Arms
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.