Need a new idea for dress casually, especially if you are petite?
One of my loyal readers, Lisa Richey is a prime example that dressing well on a regular basis is doable and can even be comfortable!
Here is how she does it:
- Vince wool pants (not leggings) are her secret weapon! You can wear these pull on flat front pants day after day and they won’t stretch out.
- Lisa wears only colors that look good on her. This purple sweater is gorgeous on Lisa and it brightens up her day!
- Great stretch belt. Here, once again, is a Suzi Roher belt. At least one of these belts should be in every woman’s closet!
- Leather flat boots that fit her leg. No gaping here… these boots are a great fit and make her look polished!
- Handbag is the right size for her. Lisa is a 5’2 petite and her handbag does not over power her outfit!
- Oversized sunglasses. That is the ticket to looking up to date!
- Silver cuff. Notice that all her hardware on her purse, belt and accessories are consistent (all silver). This is a little detail that can help your outfit look harmonious!
- A touch of animal print. This leopard scarf is one of her “go to” pieces. If you can find a long skinny scarf that you love, it will be an easy way to tie an outfit together.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.