Who doesn’t love a good product recommendation? From a beauty hack to a kitchen gadget to a basic fashion necessity, word of mouth is the best way to learn about a product that someone is passionate about. Lately it seems that so many of the products recommended to me by friends and family are from Amazon. That’s not a big surprise. After all, Amazons is full of digital shelves with collections of secret weapons of products to help make your life easier and more enjoyable. Today, I’ve rounded up 10 of my favorite fab finds from Amazon. I hope you find a few things that make you happy.
1. Fluffy Jacket – So cuddly, you’ll want to live, all winter long, in this perfectly fluffy jacket! It features oversized sleeves and an oversized collar to add to its cozy feel.
2. Posture Corrector – With so many of us now working from home, possibly using kitchen tables and chairs as our desks, it’s very likely our posture is suffering. The upper back brace helps to correct your posture to prevent neck, back, and shoulder pain.
3. Iron Desk Lamp – Add chic to your home office with this lamp where old world schoolhouse meets modern.
4. Tie-Waist Sweatshirt – A super soft sweatshirt with all the details that flatter every body type including a boat neckline, dropped shoulder seams, and a tie at the waist highlight.
5. Fabric Defuzzer – This clever device removes pills, lint, and fuzz from all fabrics and upholstery to keep you and your home looking their best.
6. Rattan Weave Pouf – Available in several sizes, this rattan pouf adds a touch of modern chic to your home office, living room, bedroom, or even an outdoor patio.
7. Tummy Control Leggings – Speaking of working from home, these leggings are a WFH staple. High waisted capris are soft, stretchy and perfect for hitting the gym or relaxing at home.
8. Necklace Holder – No more tangled necklaces and bracelets. Organize all of them here on this stylish necklace holder to eep them all in one place.
9. Chunky Turtleneck Sweater – A chunky knit sweater that’s thin enough to wear in fall or heavy enough to wear in winter to keep you warm. Throw it on over your favorite skinny jeans or leggings.
10. PJ Set – A sophisticated and feminine interpretation of classic men’s pajamas, this set features soft cotton and satin trim. You won’t want to change out of these when you wake up.
1. Ruffle Neck Blouse – This loose-fitting top with cap sleeves is perfect for year-round wear. In the cooler months, layer a sweater or denim jacket over it. Available in 7 colors.
2. Tabletop Planter – Enhance your home office or small space with this modern planter. It’s ideal for growing and displaying small indoor plants such as succulents.
3. Short Sleeve PJ Set – A two-piece striped set featuring a short-sleeve top and matching shorts is relaxed and perfect for lounging at home or sleeping in late.
4. Gold Chain Earrings – Modern, elegant and minimalist stud earrings with drop chain are the hottest trend in delicate earrings. Wear them alone or as part of an “ear party” if you have multiple piercings.
5. Portable Ironing Mat – Great for when you don’t require an ironing board, this portable ironing mat is convenient. Simply unfold it and iron. Great for traveling.
6. Mask Storage Holder – Never lose a mask again when you have these silicone storage cases. Fold up your face mask at anytime and anywhere and pop it into these colorful cases.
7. Tote Bag Organizer Insert – I love carrying tote bags, but I don’t like searching for everything in my bag. I was thrilled to discover these felt organizers that come in several different sizes to accommodate most tote bags.
8. Pumice Stone for Feet – If your feet need a little TLC after a summer of wearing flip flops and sandals, these pumice stones will exfoliate to leave skin silky smooth and soft.
9. Weekender Bag – Constructed of durable, anti-wrinkle canvas, this weekender bag is not only sturdy but also roomy with a large main compartment for a weekend away or for sports equipment and clothes.
10. Faux Fur Slippers – Keep your feet toasty in these warm and fluffy clog style slippers. Faux fur and memory foam cushion make these slippers super comfortable. Available in 9 colors.
1. Wrap Poncho – I love having a piece in my closet that I can throw on when the weather is slightly chilly. This poncho is a great transitional piece to bridge the gap between fall and winter.
2. Brow and Lash Boosting Serum – As we age our eyebrows get lighter and sparser. This serum stimulates growth in dormant cells to leave your brows and lashers fuller and darker.
3. Infusion Water Pitcher – If you need an added incentive to drink your eight glasses of water per day, this water pitcher will help! A removable fruit infuser allows you to add fruit to both hot and cold water to perfectly flavor it.
4. Cozy Slippers – If you wore out your favorite pair of slippers during lockdown, it’s time for a new pair. This soft, cushy pair from Barefoot Dreams will have you thinking you’re walking on clouds.
5. 2-in-1 Hair Styling Tool – Save space and double your hair styling options with this 2-in-one hair styling tool. You get a flat iron and a curling iron in one effective tool.
6. Oven and Grill Gloves – Toss your oven mitts! These gloves are here to save the day. Heat-resistant and flexible, these gloves are perfect for baking cupcakes or grilling your favorite foods.
7. Lumbar Support Cushion – With so many of us working from home these days, proper back support is a must. Use this lumbar support on your office chair or even in the car on long drives.
8. Build-Your-Own Leggings – Customized leggings allow you to pick the size, waistband, and style that best suit your needs. Available in several sizes and inseam lengths.
9. Silk Pillowcase – Treat yourself, your hair, and your skin to the best sleep of your life with a luxurious silk pillowcase. It helps reduce facial wrinkles, prevents dry/ knotted hair and reduces hair loss.
10. Mineral Powder Sunscreen – If you don’t like the way liquid sunscreens feel on your skin, it’s time to try a powder sunscreen. This one offers instant, on-the-go protection and has an SPF of 25 and offers both UVA and UVB protection.
1. Tummy Control Workout/Yoga Pants – Designed for any type of fitness from yoga to running to Pilates, these pants feature a side pocket for holding your phone so you can be hands free. Available in 17 colors from solids to space-dyes.
2. Non-Slip Velvet Hangers – Make purging your closet a quarantine project and while you are at it, upgrade your hangers to these lux velvet non-slip hangers. The soft hanger preserves the shape of clothes and prevents creasing.
3. One-Step Color Corrector – Basically 3 products in one, this innovative, triple-swirled helix serum gel primer color-corrects, brightens, and nourishes skin for a flawless look.
4. Electric Air-Purifier and Sanitizer – We are all hyper-aware of germs right now. With this pluggable air sanitizer and purifier you don’t have to worry about the air quality in your home. This small but mighty item provides cleaner air and helps reduce airborne germs and reduce household odors caused by bacteria, pets, and cooking fumes.
5. Insulated Ice Cream Bowl – I love an ice cold bowl of ice cream in the summer. But it’s been so hot lately that as soon as it hits the bowl, the ice cream starts to melt. This bowl is insulated to keep your ice cream cold while you take your time savoring its sweetness.
6. Bamboo Cosmetic Organizer – No more excuses for makeup everywhere when you have this chic cosmetic organizer which is pretty enough to keep displayed in your bathroom or bedroom.
7. Cardigan Coat – If you’ve ever wanted a coat that feels like a blanket, this one’s for you. Soft, plush fleece envelops you in warmth wherever and whenever you need it.
8. Travel Makeup Bag – This spacious bag is ideal for the avid travel who just happens to be a beauty junkie. It fits travel accessories, makeup, lotions, brushes, and so much more.
9. Brightening Eye Gel – Tired of eye gels that don’t deliver results? Your search is over. This gel contains hyaluronic acid to treat puffiness, dark circles, and even fine lines and wrinkles. After all, our eyes are the first thing people see now that we wear masks.
1. Lightweight Cotton Robe – Toss on this lightweight robe after your bath or shower or while you get ready in the mornings. It’s so comfortable that you just might spend all day in it.
2. Crossbody Shoulder Bag – Whether you wear it across your body or on your shoulder, this cute, tassel-adorned bag is the perfect size for any outing. It’s available in 20+ colors, and is only $20!
3. Cozy Sleep Headphones – If you enjoy falling asleep to the sound of music but find earbuds painful and headphones too bulky, you’ll love this cozy headphone headband.
4. Handheld Fabric Steamer – When you need a quick solution to pesky wrinkles on your clothes or bed linens, leave the heavy iron in the closet and reach for this quick, lightweight fabric steamer instead.
5. Knife Sharpener – We’ve all been putting putting our cooking skills to the test during the COVID-10 lockdown, and chances are your knives are getting a workout. Keep them sharp and ready to slice through anything with this compact sharpener that gives your knives the touch up they need.
6. Clay Mask – This ancient Indian healing clay mask has a cult following that’s hard to beat. With close to 9,000 5-star reviews, this mask is a fan favorite for its pore cleansing properties for both the face and body.
7. Basic White T-Shirt – A classic white tee is a year round wardrobe staple. This one is slightly oversized for a comfortable fit yet still looks polished no matter what you pair it with.
8. Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Serum – This lightweight serum promotes skin clarity, hydration, and brightening. Best applied in the evenings before bedtime and goes on flawlessly.
9. Foot Peel Mask – Sandal season isn’t over just yet. Keep your feet fantastic looking with this easy-to-use peel that removes callouses, hydrates, softens, and nourishes.
10. SPANX Tummy Control Shapewear Shorts – No more muffin top! This high-waisted tummy control shapewear features shaping zones that target the stomach with comfy fabric that provides all-over support.
1. Vegan Leather Tote – This buttery-soft vegan leather tote is as pretty as it is functional. Spacious interior, woven detail exterior, and a magnetic closure add to the overall appeal of this stylish tote. Available in 7 colors.
2. Microfiber Sheet Set – These super soft sheets make sleeping a breeze. Durable and cozy, you’ll waste no time hopping into bed each night. Available in a wide array of colors and prints.
3. Korean Exfoliating Washcloths – If you’ve never experienced Korean beauty, let these exfoliating washcloths be your introduction. Gentle scrubbing removes dead and dry skin cells and clean skin pores to eliminate blackheads.
4. Blue Light Glasses – If you’ve been working from home and spending a lot of time in front of a computer, these anti-blue ray computer glasses will help block harmful UV rays and relieve eye fatigue. Available in several lens colors and designs.
5. Self-Cleaning Water Bottle – At first look, this water bottle may seem on the pricey side, but take my word for it, it’s worth it. We live in a day and age where we constantly need to wash and sanitize everything. This self-cleaning bottle does the work itself while also featuring a water purifier.
6. Hair Straightener Brush – This hair straightener brush releases rich negative ions which helps to eliminate frizz, knotting, and split ends. It results in much smoother and healthier hair which is easy to manage anytime, anywhere.
7. Pet Hair Glove – Whether you have a dog or a cat or a short-haired one or a long-haired one, this flexible glove brushes away mats and light tangles, and smooths pet hair for a shiny looks. This glove has a velour side to effectively clean hair from furniture, carpets, couches and clothes.
8. Boho Maxi Dress – The casual, relaxed vibe of this soft, flowy boho-inspired maxi dress makes it a fan favorite. Wear it as a beach coverup for a seamless beach to dinner transition.
9. Marble Ring Holder – You’ll never lose your rings again when you stack them on this solid marble ring holder. Also available in white.
10. Skin Clearing Serum Bundle – A set of three skin clearing products to treat adult acne, give you a glow, and unmask clear skin.
1. Color Wow Root Cover Up – Got COVID hair? This root cover up temporarily covers grey roots instantly & seamlessly, even covers dark roots without peroxide. Fills in gaps, makes hair appear thicker and perfects hairline. Stays until shampooed out.
2. Jet Lag Dry Shampoo – This lightweight, invisible dry shampoo erases mild dirt and oil with gentle, finely milled volcanic ash, reviving your hair and scalp without leaving it dry or brittle or powdery. Gentle enough to refresh styling throughout the day and in between blowouts.
3. Healthy Microwave Popcorn Maker – A reusable, durable, and eco-friendly microwave popcorn maker that lets you eat fresh microwave popcorn right out of the colorful popcorn bowl!
4. After Sun Soothing Mist – Whether you are coming in from some time in the sun or need a spray of hydration for your face, this soothing mist made from aloe, mint, and lavender is therapeutic and refreshing.
5. Brightening Facial Wash – This two-in-one face wash brightens skin with radiant-boosting Vitamin C, and extracts of Licorice and Lily and exfoliates dead surface cells for softer, smoother skin.
6. Ring Indoor Cam – When you need to keep tabs on what’s going on inside your home, this Ring indoor cam let’s you see the activity. A compact plug-in indoor camera lets you see, hear and speak to people and pets from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device.
7. Ankle Boots – Step into fall in these classic booties with inside zip, almond shape toe, and a metallic strip above the 2-1/4 inch sculpted heel.
8. Wash and Stain Bar – Stubborn stains in the laundry just got easier to remove with this stain bar. It quickly removes stains and spot treats makeup, arm pit, and grease stains.
9. Crossbody Bag – Clean lines and a polished design make this bag a sharp looking accessory this fall. The handle and shoulder strap are removable and allow you to convert this bag into a crossbody, bucket, or shoulder bag.
10. Travel Steamer – Never worry about wrinkled clothes again when you are on the road. This compact garment steamer fits into your luggage easily and allows you to touch up wrinkles and creases on the go.
1. Tassel Crossbody Bag – This tassel zipper accent medium-size camera-style crossbody bag makes it easy to organize your everyday items.
2. Purse Strap – This inexpensive strap is a great way to add flair to and mix up the look of your favorite crossbody bags (see #1).
3. Clip-On Silicone Colander – If you are tight on kitchen storage space, this colander is for you. The specially designed clips on this silicone strainer fit nearly all round pots, pans, and big and small bowls.
4. Clearing Foaming Face Wash – If pesky mid-life acne has found its way into your life, it’s time to be rid of it. This foaming face wash clears dead skin cells to help wipe out existing and future breakouts and soothes irritated skin.
5. Slip-On Sneakers – Feel like your walking on pillows in these quilted pattern slip-on sneakers. Available in 3 colors and perfect for casual fall outfits.
6. Faux Wrap Top – Soft knit, three-quarter length sleeves, and a v-neck make this faux wrap top ultra flattering and ideal for working from home or heading in to the office.
7. T-Shirt Dress – Speaking of working from home, this t-shirt dress makes you feel as if you’ve dressed up while keeping you comfortable for a full day at your desk.
8. Seagrass Basket – Whether you use it for storing or for carrying, this seagrass basket is on-trend and perfect for displaying in any room of your home from the playroom to the family room.
9. Vanity Mirror – This mirror works double duty on your dresser or vanity, maximizing space with two tiered trays. The rotatable mirror features 3x magnification on one side for close-up makeup application.
10. Five-Compartment Organizer – Keep daily essentials organized in this 5-compartment vanity organizer. Your most reached for items will fit nicely in this attractive and functional organizer.
1. Leopard Print T-Shirt – Toss on this cute leopard print t-shirt with a pair of jeans, capris, or shorts. Once the weather gets chilly, layer it under a black blazer for a polished look.
2. Charging Station Dock – Finally one place for all your electronics and gadgets. This sleek bamboo organizer has a place for AirPods, and Apple watch, and several iPhones or iPads. Includes 5 charging cables.
3. Floral Maxi Dress – Wear this floral print maxi dress to an end-of-summer backyard or beach party. In the fall, layer a denim jacket over it to transition it to cooler temperatures.
4. Coffee Scrub – This all-natural coffee Scrub is specifically formulated for cellulite, stretch marks, spider veins, acne, age spots and eczema with caffeine that’s been blended together with highly moisturizing, regenerating, exfoliating oils and salts
5. Salad Bowl and Servers – Salads generally aren’t known for being exciting. But when you serve them in a pretty bowl with matching serving pieces, salads are suddenly elevated.
6. Slip-On Sneakers – You’ll love the look of this sporty slip-on sneaker with simple lines and a trendy snake print.
7. Cross Back Tank Top – Looking for workout motivation? This unique crossover-back top will do it for you! Available in 19 colors that will incent you to get back on your feet.
8. Fresh Herb Keeper – If you cook with fresh herbs, you’ll want to add this to cart ASAP! Features a stainless steel water-well to keep roots and stems submerged to preserve the flavor and vitality of fresh herbs for up to 3 weeks!
9. Portable Espresso Machine – If you think you need an espresso machine that costs hundreds of dollars to make your favorite coffee drinks, think again! This $50 portable maker brews up your favorite espresso in less than a minute.
10. Three-Tier Salt Box – Functional and beautiful, this beautiful three-tier bamboo salt box keeps an assortment of table salt, gourmet salts, herbs or favorite seasonings close at hand on your countertop.
1. Chambray Lace-Up Top – This pullover-style chambray shirt is a weekend favorite with its roll-tab sleeves, collared, split neck with tassel ties, and cute crossover hem.
2. Wooden Cooking Utensil Set – Natural teak makes this 7 piece utensil set just as beautiful to display on your kitchen counter as it is to use for everyday cooking.
3. 1/4 Zip Pullover – This comfortable and durable pullover is a fraction of the cost of its high-end competitors but just as sturdy. Available in 18 colors and prints, you’ll want to add this to your fall wardrobe for hikes and walks.
4. Ankle Booties – A super-cool bootie that goes with everything from jeans to dresses. Also, the perfect transition shoe to take you from summer to fall.
5. Meal Planning Pad – If you are struggling to get motivated to meal plan, this magnetic pad will inspire you. It helps to organize meals and grocery lists, taking the guesswork out of meal planning.
6. UGG Cozette Slipper – Wear indoors or out! An open toe slide slipper that delivers softness inside and out. With outdoor-ready soles, it’s perfect for lazy Sundays and casual Fridays.
7. Leather Valet Tray – Perfect for a bedside table, this leather tray keeps frequently used items within easy reach and neatly organized.
8. Hanging Plant Holder – In case you missed the memo, house plants are the latest hot trend in home decor. This sleek metal plant holder allows you to display your plant in a chic way while bringing a touch of green to your home.
9. Woven Storage Basket – Another home decor trend is baskets. This large jute basket is great for storing multiple items. Jeans, shirts or blankets for your laundry room, toys for a playroom, and towels and wash cloths for a bathroom. You could even place a house plant in the basket for stylish display.
10. Leopard Cardigan Sweater – A wardrobe staple, this silky-smooth leopard cardigan sweater with a button front placket will wrap you in comfort all day long.
Be sure to check out these other Amazon Fab Finds.