Macy’s is continuing the Christmas celebration with a sale that you don’t want to miss. Macy’s has dropped thousands of prices, and you’ll save an additional 20% (extra 15% off sale and clearance items) off select styles when you use code JOY at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Sale prices are reflected on the website, but to save the additional 20%, you must enter the code at checkout. Sale prices end on January 3, 2021.
Here’s a peek at a few of my sale favorites.
1. Belted Wrap Coat – You’ll save big on this gorgeous wrap coat. It’s marked down 40% and then you save an additional 15%. Grab it while you can. It comes in 7 beautiful colors and look how flattering the fit it with a cinched, belted waist.
2. Riding Boots – Add polish to everything from pencil skirts to skinny jeans in the equestrian-inspired, sleek lines of Sam Edelman’s Paxten riding boots. Also available in brown.
3. Hobo Bag – Eye catching color! This Calvin Klein hobo bag also comes in black, but how fabulous is this Dijon mustard color? This is a medium-sized bag but is able to hold a standard size tablet in addition to all your daily essentials.
4. Pleated Back Blouse – This blouse is a top seller! Wear it to the office or save it for your at-home Zoom meetings. It’s available in 7 colors, but I’m partial to this pretty shade of lilac.
5. Colorblock Knit Tunic – If you’re looking for a fabulous top to wear with leggings this winter, this modern knit tunic will do the trick any day of the week.
6. Ankle Booties – There are lots of booties out there, but these really caught my eye. The bead chain detailing is so unique. Plus, this is a great deal for a pair of booties from Coach…60% off!
7. Perforated Slip-On Sneakers – If sneakers are more your daily footwear of choice, these easy, no fuss and fashionable slip on sneakers are perfect for a wide range of wearing occasions. They come in 5 colors and are under $50.
8. Shirttail Sweater – Here’s another great top to pair with leggings. This cozy-chic sweater has a shirttail hem that’s the perfect length for covering your bottom when wearing leggings. It’s under $50 and comes in 9 pretty colors.
9. Bell-Sleeve Top – Rows of rhinestones glitter at the neckline and bell sleeves of this updated top that looks just as pretty with trousers as it does with a skirt. I love this plum color, but this top also comes in green and burgundy.
10. Packable Down Puffer Coat – The puffer coat has become the “it” coat of the season. It’s practical, super cozy, travels well, and it’s affordable. You can’t ask for much more in a winter coat. If you’re commute includes walking on city streets, you’ll definitely want this coat to stay warm.