It’s my turn to host this week’s Fashion Flash. I’m thrilled to be introducing you to the best 40+ fashion, beauty, and wellness bloggers on the Web.
Fashion Flash is a weekly roundup of posts from the best Fashion, beauty, and health bloggers on the Web. Here’s what all the ladies over 40 are buzzing about this week:
- Can women of color use Retin A? Deb of No-Nonsense Beauty Blog ask the experts for the answers.
- Keep your energy up this holiday season with these tips from Jackie Silver at AgingBackwards.com.
- REDUCE HOLIDAY STRESS TIPS from Mirabai Holland of Moving Free with Mirabai.
- Prime Beauty gets her holiday glow in a jar from celebrity esthetician Renee Rouleau’s Triple Berry Smoothing Peel. This amazing peel is being offered as a holiday special right now! Renee also shares seven things you may be doing that are aging you.
- 40+Style lines up some of the best dresses with sleeves for women over 40 in stores now.
- Are you stressed out and not in the holiday to-do mood? Dear Crabby from MenopauseMakeover.com
- Mango is the latest foreign retailer to enter the plus size market.
- Ten tips for a stress-free holiday.
- The holidays can be stressful, and it can show on our skin. Fab Over Forty had a HydraFacial that’s the beauty secret to the stars. Find out what’s so different about this facial.
- Positive Aging Expert Barbara Hannah Grufferman thinks it’s high time that women embraced their hair and stopped trying to make it into something it wasn’t meant to be. She offers some great tips – and a video – on how to love your hair.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.