The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is happening now through January 3rd. This is your chance to save up to 40% on popular Nordstrom merchandise during Boxing Week. Everything from summer 2020 styles to fall 2020 and winter 2021 styles are marked down. There’s no promotional code needed as all sale prices are marked on the site. Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns as well as curbside pickup. So, ordering online couldn’t be easier or more convenient. Start shopping today.
Here are a few of my favorite sale picks:
1. Floral Wrap Blouse – This vintage-inspired floral wrap blouse from Faherty Brand, a brand that specializes in California-casual clothes, is so pretty and feminine. It would make a fabulous pairing with white jeans in the summer and a dark wash denim for this time of year. Grab this blouse while it’s 40% off.
2. Faux Leather Crossbody Bag – Add sophistication to any outfit with this croc-embossed faux leather crossbody bag. It features an adjustable crossbody strap, a zip top, and plenty of room for all the essentials.
3. Faux Suede Moto Jacket – With edgy moto details and a velvety faux-suede fabric, this drape-front jacket is as versatile layer as it is cool. Plus, it’s under $60!
4. Slip-On Sneakers – A shimmering metallic knit upper in a pretty shade of blush adds a glam twist to this classic skate sneaker from Michael Kors. At less than $45, this sneaker is going to go fast.
5. Colorblock Pullover Sweater – A trio of colors embolden this classic pullover with a slight boatneck and three decorative buttons at each shoulder.
6. Wide-Leg Crop Pants – Polished enough for work yet easy enough to pair with a simple tee, these relaxed pleat-front pants in flowy crepe are wrapped with a waist-slimming sash. Available in 3 colors, and the price depends on the color. Pssst! These navy ones are only $25!!
7. Cashmere Turtleneck – You’ll never go wrong when you buy cashmere on sale. This classic turtleneck is luxe, and at 50% off (less than $50), you’d be smart to buy more than one color!
8. Thermal Top – Leave the sweatshirt behind and opt for this easygoing rib-knit thermal top that’s a must-have for your casual wardrobe. It comes in 5 colors and is only $27.
9. Pointed Toe Booties – A classic bootie like this pointed toe one is a shoe wardrobe staple. This will be a bootie that you wear over and over for years to come. It’s a good investment, and one that will cost you only $90.
10. Leopard Print V-Neck Blouse – This easy, drape front blouse looks just as good with jeans as it does with tailored trousers or a pencil skirt. Plus, you can never have too much leopard print!