If it gets cold in fall and winter where you live, chances are you need at least one cold-weather coat hanging in your closet. You probably also need to replace that coat or invest in a new style. Nordstrom is a great place to shop Fall and winter coats right now.
1. This double-breasted wool coat from Ralph Lauren is an excellent investment and a classic that will stand the test of time.
2. A sensible choice, this longline coat is full of texture with quilting and contrasting corduroy trim.
3. A waist-defining belt accents this flattering diamond quilted jacket.
4. Stay dry and stylish in this red faux leather trench coat.
5. You’ll stay warm and toasting in the vibrant pink bouclé coat that also happens to be water-resistant.
6. This fuzzy wrap coat is glam and cozy at the same time. Bonus points for side pockets.
7. You can never go wrong with tweed. This streamlined tweed coat is playful in rosy pink.
8. A crest patch and matching statement buttons define this classic wool-blend coat.
9. Upgrade your outerwear wardrobe in this long coat in a cheery shade of kelly green.