Life is busy, so why spend hours wandering aimlessly around the mall when you can shop at home risk-free?
Prime Wardrobe is Amazon’s “try before you buy” shopping service that lets you have a box of fashion items sent to your door for you to try on in the privacy of your own home before you buy them.
Pick out as many as 8 items and Amazon will send you your selections. Then you then have a week to try everything on and return what you don’t want before being charged for the items that you keep. You just refill the box/bag with any returns, stick the return label on the front, and send it back to Amazon.
Prime Wardrobe isn’t just aimed at women – it features collections for men, children, and baby, too.
The biggest complaint I hear about personalized shopping services is that the items the shopping consultants choose/send you aren’t necessarily a good match to your profile. Amazon gets it right by allowing YOU to pick the items that you’d like to try. Prime Wardrobe is risk-free and hassle-free – just what I want from my shopping experience.
Here are 10 pieces for fall to add to your first Prime Wardrobe Box
1. Adrianna Papell Women’s Printed Scuba Sheath Dress – Add some excitement to your workday wardrobe with this dark floral print dress. Dark florals are trending this fall, and this dress is a fabulous way to add a modern touch to your office attire.
2. Asymmetrical Hem Knit Turtleneck – A cozy and relaxed fit turtleneck is a must for fall. I really love the ribbed detail on the hem and sleeves, and this sweater looks so warm and comfy. An asymmetrical hem like this makes you look like a more creative dresser!
3. Open-Toe Ankle Bootie – Fall’s perfect transitional bootie is right here. This sleek bootie with a sculpted heel will pair nicely with your favorite jeans.
4. Striped Faux Wrap Maxi Dress – Looking for an alternative to jeans for your next GNO? Why not try this chic maxi dress with thin stripes and a faux wrap waist.
5. Kate Spade Tote – Sleek and sophisticated on the outside. Roomy and functional on the inside. This tote will take you from desk to dinner seamlessly.
6. Windowpane Check Roll-Sleeve Top – This top will quickly become a weekend wardrobe staple with its on-trend windowpane check print and versatile sleeves that can be rolled up on kept down on chilly days.
7. NYDJ Skinny Jeans – You’ll look and feel one whole size smaller in these skinny jeans from NYDJ thanks to the revolutionary lift tuck technology.
8. Karen Kane Cascade Wrap Dress – Red makes a bold statement and what better way to get your point across than in this chic dress with a wrap-style front. Wear it to work, after hours, and on the weekends.
9. Leopard Print Tunic – Are you ready to take a walk on the wild side in fall’s hottest trend: animal prints? This cute tunic with a lace-up neckline will take you from brunch to book club and beyond.
10. Oversized Coat – Prime Wardrobe is a great way to take advantage of trying a trend you aren’t quite sold on. For example, oversized coats. This is a tricky trend to get right (you can read my tips for wearing oversized coats here). When you use Prime Wardrobe, you can order the coat, try it on at home to get a feel for whether or not this will work with your 40+ lifestyle.
Is Everything Prime Eligible?
All these clothes shown are Prime Eligible ( but not everything at Amazon is). To see more Prime Eligible Clothing be sure to visit the Prime Wardrobe page!
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.