I’ve noticed that the first area to show signs of aging has been my eyes. Pesky crow’s feet and laugh lines have suddenly appeared with no warning and no chance to fend them off.
While there are plenty of eye creams available out there, I’ve found it overwhelming to find one that can tackle my problem areas and address my over 40 skincare challenges.
So, when Eye-O-Sonic by Micheal Todd Organics, offered me their serum infusion system to try out I was intrigued. It sounded like no other product on the market for addressing crow’s feet and laugh and frown lines.
What’s so different about the Eye-O-Sonic?
It’s not your typical eye cream. What makes Eye-O-Sonic a breakthrough in the care of treating the delicate skin surrounding the eye is the technology that it is built upon.
The complete Eye-O-Sonic system consists of an Ultrasonic Ionic Serum Infuser and a full size INTENSIVE 90% organic anti-aging eye cream with Haloxyl and Eyeliss. Those are fancy ways of saying advanced treatments for the care of the delicate skin around your eyes. Once the organic skincare serum is applied, Eye-O-Sonic’s small, hand held Infuser is used to penetrate the serum deep into the skin where it will be most effective.
HOW IT WORKS
- The Eye-O-Sonic uses both Ionic and Ultrasonic technology to release the flow of negative ions which are proven to increase the absorption of the active ingredients into your skin.
- The negatively charged ions carry the positively charged particles of the eye serum deeper into your skin to reach depths that your own fingers would never reach.
- The Eye-O-Sonic delivers hundreds of pulses per second deep into the skin for an even application of the serum in a gentle manner that won’t harm the delicate skin of the eye area.
- The Eye-O-Sonic can be used with any eye cream or serum.
- I was excited to see how the Eye-O-Sonic worked. I immediately cleansed my face.
- After cleansing, I applied a small amount of serum to my eye area, primarily under my eyes and on crow’s feet. You can also apply it directly to the Infuser if you prefer.
- Once the Infuser comes in contact with your skin, it turns on.
- At first, the gentle tingling sensation seemed odd, but I soon became accustomed to it. It seemed to relax my eyes. This would be ideal to do before you go to bed at night. In fact, you could even do it from the comfort of your bed.
- The directions instruct you to glide the Infuser over the skin until the serum is completely absorbed. I wasn’t sure exactly how to tell when the serum has been absorbed into the skin, and there were no further instructions on time frames.
- The skin around my eyes was definitely hydrated and was brighter and firmer.
- Fine lines were slightly diminished, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that the dark shadows towards my inner eyes were lighter also.
Disclosure: Fabulous After 40 received monetary compensation and a complimentary Eye-O-Sonic system to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
CONGRATULATIONS TO NORMA G.! She is the lucky winner of the Michael Todd True Organics Eye-O-Sonic Infusion System.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.