I love a good sale and ladies and this is a good one! ShopBop’s Event of the Season sale is on until April 14th, and this is a must-check-out event.
If you’re not familiar with ShopBop, it’s the go-to online destination for modern, classy style. And until April 14th, you’ll get 20-25% off your purchase with code EVENT18. (Save 20% on orders up to $500 and 25% on orders over $500). (Some restrictions apply.)
- You’ll get compliments on this black and white Off the Shoulder Top all spring and summer long. It makes a great statement top to wear with white pants.
- These Tory Burch Miller thong sandals are an elegant summer staple. The padded foot bed keeps them comfy too.
- Accessories are key to a finished, polished look but some gals have trouble knowing what accessories to wear and how to use them to their advantage. This layered necklace set makes it super easy to always look pulled together .
- This easy sundress also makes a pretty swim cover up. I love the shot of color.
- Slip-on sneakers are a strong trend again this spring. These Vince Slide Sneaker make a great go-with-everything spring shoe.
- I love this Tory Burch crossbody phone pouch for those times when you just want to run out and not be bogged down with a big, heavy bag.
- A pair of sunglasses like these Karen Walker sunglasses are a must-have accessory all year-long and especially in the spring and summer.
- Who says a one-piece swimsuit isn’t sexy? Exhibit A? This plunge one-piece bathing suit.
- You don’t want to be matchy-matchy when it comes to your bag and your outfit, but you do want them to ‘go’. This bright and cheerful straw tote will go with all your casual outfits. (For more ideas, read my post on How to Match Your Purse to Your Outfit.)
- How pretty is this tie-front dress by Dianne Von Furstenberg. She does great colors and prints that always make women look youthful and vibrant.
Shop My Shopbop Sale Picks Here: